Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

King Richards road right now - Ranieri mural

I'm not a critic but I keep staring at this and it's almost as if a different artist has sprayed each player.

Ranieri looks like he is watching over me and I could actually touch his face, it's beautiful. But the others now look out of perspective and are uncomfortably strange. Still; the whole wall looks great and credit to Marks Electrical. 

I feel like I want to vandalise the Mahrez and Schmeichel ones. I said I didn't like them, in front of him, the day he was finishing Schmeichel. He didn't seem bothered. My next step might be to lob a few tins of paint at them.

There does appear to be a lot more depth in the Ranieri one. Looks like he could work a little more into a few of them. So impressive though.

Older people have more character and features to their faces, the players are all in their 20's, 30's so their skin is a lot smoother, less textured, less features.

Google Paul Cadden, he draws in pencil and is a hyper real artist, most of his pictures are of old people like this one.

8a5d4564572459041cdd28bdbfeaecb2_zpsocvc

Older people have more character and features to their faces, the players are all in their 20's, 30's so their skin is a lot smoother, less textured, less features.

Google Paul Cadden, he draws in pencil and is a hyper real artist, most of his pictures are of old people like this one.

8a5d4564572459041cdd28bdbfeaecb2_zpsocvc

Thats a drawing? Impressive

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Guest CityFan 06

Would be interesting to see what this guy could add to one of our tifos

:wub:  Has serious potential.

I've not been down and seen this yet, but from these pictures there seems to be a star player who'd I expect to be pretty central who not been painted yet.

Conrad should have on there first tbh.

Archived