Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

King Richards road right now - Ranieri mural

Popped down at lunchtime. He's finished Vardy and just putting the final touches to the flag. Had a chat with him, very nice guy who seems very humbled and appreciative of the support he's had whilst staying in Leicester. The work is stunning and a fitting tribute to our boys!

20160606_123901_zpsnxy1vmrd.jpg

Love it! Been to see it and stood in awe! Thanks to the artist and thanks to marks electrical for allowing it! I hope it is there for years to come...unless we win it again next year and we have to find him another wall!

Hello. Well it's been a fun month but now the Wall of Legends is finally complete.

We have uploaded some nice photos of each player and a walk-by video for anyone who hasn't seen it.

http://markselectrical.co.uk/leicester-city-tribute.html

You can also check out all the people who had their photo taken with the wall.

Thanks for all the nice comments.

Here's looking forward to next season. Hopefully we will need to paint another wall!

Hello. Well it's been a fun month but now the Wall of Legends is finally complete.

We have uploaded some nice photos of each player and a walk-by video for anyone who hasn't seen it.

http://markselectrical.co.uk/leicester-city-tribute.html

You can also check out all the people who had their photo taken with the wall.

Thanks for all the nice comments.

Here's looking forward to next season. Hopefully we will need to paint another wall!

Any chance you could lose the barbed wire and stick a few flags up there?

My eyes are drawn to that every time I've been down.

You probably won't answer this but from a marketing point of view has it boosted ME's image?

Any chance you could lose the barbed wire and stick a few flags up there?

My eyes are drawn to that every time I've been down.

You probably won't answer this but from a marketing point of view has it boosted ME's image?

Barbed wire serves a functional security purpose I'm afraid so it's staying. Some people have even said they like it there as it adds a 'gritty feel'.

As for image, most of the positive comments I've seen have rightly been directed at the artist. Keep an eye on his Facebook for future works - https://www.facebook.com/richardwilsonartwork/

Regards

• 1 month later...

So who is gonna vandalize the cunte?

I really hope no one does

He was part of history for our club. Something that can never be undone.

Whatever you think of him personally, wearing our shirt he was part of the best team we ever had. hopefully, he will turn out to be part of the second best team ..............

Archived