Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

King Richards road right now - Ranieri mural

Would love to stroll around my old King Richards Road haunt - start at the cathedral, around the Holiday Inn where the 70s City players used to party into the night, past the old 'Richard III is buried near here' plaque on the bridge, through the back streets and up to Fosse Recreation Ground. Maybe pop in for a cup of tea at Ray's on St. Dunstan Road (old Wing Stand regular at Filbert Street). And to see that mural on Kate Street would be breathtaking (for reasons long forgotten, me and my old friend John used to call it 'Rue Kate' - with an accent on the 'e')

Bit difficult, though, what with being 10,000 miles away and all.

Here's a request. If anyone could record a short video of a stroll around the mural area it would warm the hearts of myself and no doubt many other exiles.

Not sure what you're talking about but he has an alarm in the middle of his head, hence the comment.

What ian said.  Also a dig at how Jon's choice of words in that comment that you were responding to may have been because it's quite obviously the case that there's an alarm box on his head. lol

Getting close to being finished now...

du9OnhK.png

We should do a player ratings for these

Kasper: A solid effort  but some sloppy distribution, particular of the eyes and mouth 6

Simpson and Fuchs: A classy upgrade on what came before 9

Wes: Solid as always 8

Huth: Solid but a little rough round the edges 7

Drinkwater: Not quite got his eye in 7

Kante: Nasty looking lump on the head spoils a good overall effort 8

Mahrez: Looks out of this world 5

Albrighton: Making the most of what god gave him, but you can't polish a turd 8

Okazaki: Great Intensity and hasn't fallen over once 9

Vardy: N/A

King: Invisible 0

Ranieri: Goes without saying 10

Archived