Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

King Richards road right now - Ranieri mural

Really? We wouldn't have won the league without his performances. He gave 100% in every game he played for us and deserves his place on that wall.

Whilst the individuals are not Leicester legends yet, the team is legendary and he was a huge part of it.

Totally moronic comments about vandalising the mural, tongue in cheek or not.

Would confirm our status as a classless scumbag town if that happened. We won the league with a group of players, one leaves and your best reaction is to vandalise a work of art? oooh, the round of applause must be ringing in your head for that idea :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Totally moronic comments about vandalising the mural, tongue in cheek or not.

Would confirm our status as a classless scumbag town if that happened. We won the league with a group of players, one leaves and your best reaction is to vandalise a work of art? oooh, the round of applause must be ringing in your head for that idea :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Proves my point about our fans. No pride.

You think we're a classless scumbag town, better fvck off with him then.

Does anyone think Kante will ever step foot in Leicester again, apart from when Chelsea play us at the KP? He didn't ask for the mural, nor did he pay for it, do you think he gives a shit what happens to it? Anyone who thinks vandalism will achieve anything or show pride in supporting the club is a fcking idiot.

Remember that's someones work for us all to admire. We didn't pay for it. It'd be really disrespectful to the artist.

Kante helped us win the league, also, nothing will ever take that away regardless.

Guest CityFan 06

Don't think it'd be right at all to vandalise Kante on that mural. It's a piece of talented artwork and he earned his right to be on there. He was part of a team which gave us absolute major English cup success, in winning the Premier League.

Fair enough, the circumstances aren't very good in his move to Chelsea, but let's show some class.

You guys really don't like vandalism, what upright model citizens you all are. I guess this is not the place to say that i burnt his jersey. Sadly its the only Leicester jersey i have as i live in the States and they are not as easy to find. Luckily for me I got Wes's one coming in the mail soon.

You guys really don't like vandalism, what upright model citizens you all are. I guess this is not the place to say that i burnt his jersey. Sadly its the only Leicester jersey i have as i live in the States and they are not as easy to find. Luckily for me I got Wes's one coming in the mail soon.

You burnt his shirt? lol lol

**** my life what is the world coming to?

Once again a worryingly large proportion of LCFC fans are showing themselves as tosspots

You burnt his shirt? lol lol

**** my life what is the world coming to?

Once again a worryingly large proportion of LCFC fans are showing themselves as tosspots

Yea why not? I was at the beach, there was a bond fire. It was meant to be. It was more enjoyable than i had first thought.

Archived