Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

King Richards road right now - Ranieri mural

Getting close to being finished now...

du9OnhK.png

Are there any other walls nearby to your business premises?

Would be good for adding others like Vardy, Wasilewski, King etc.

Vardy and King are being added round the side.

Regards.

Are you not putting Leo Ulloa on as well? Very harsh to miss off someone who was our 3rd top scorer and scored some very important goals in the run-in.

I just wanted to clarify something.

This mural, this 'Wall of Champions' is not to commemorate the life history of LCFC and it's not to pay tribute to players who are popular.

This wall is to immortalise an achievement in the 2015-2016 Premier League season when Leicester City FC completed the biggest upset in the history of professional sports.

This wall is to capture a moment in time when a team of people did something incredible. What those people do later on in their life is irrelevant.

Players always move on or retire. New players come, new managers come, new kits are made, new stadiums are played in.

100 years from now, there will probably be nothing recognisable at the club.

But (hopefully) this wall will remain to remind people that something amazing happened here and those who made it happen will never be forgotten for what they did.

This mural, this 'Wall of Champions' is not to commemorate the life history of LCFC and it's not to pay tribute to players who are popular.

This wall is to immortalise an achievement in the 2015-2016 Premier League season when Leicester City FC completed the biggest upset in the history of professional sports.

This wall is to capture a moment in time when a team of people did something incredible. What those people do later on in their life is irrelevant.

Players always move on or retire. New players come, new managers come, new kits are made, new stadiums are played in.

But (hopefully) this wall will remain to remind people that something amazing happened here and those who made it happen will never be forgotten for what they did.

What you've done is fantastic. Thank you.

Like many have said, it looks great and unique, colours the road/area up a bit.

I'm going down that road next week; I want a kettle, so is the 'discount offer' (along with photo of me and wall) still available?

Like many have said, it looks great and unique, colours the road/area up a bit.

I'm going down that road next week; I want a kettle, so is the 'discount offer' (along with photo of me and wall) still available?

I sent you a PM.

Regards

I presume you are covering it with non marking Perspex or glass?

Better get JV covered quick. Feelings are running high out there.

Archived