Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

King Richards road right now - Ranieri mural

You guys really don't like vandalism, what upright model citizens you all are. I guess this is not the place to say that i burnt his jersey. Sadly its the only Leicester jersey i have as i live in the States and they are not as easy to find. Luckily for me I got Wes's one coming in the mail soon.

Taking the piss for sure.

If not, i pity you.

i have 99 shirts, but a combusted aint one. 

Guest LCFC_World

Seriously there are more important things happening in the world than a picture of Kante. It wouldn't bother me if it was vandalised or not.

I don't consider him a Leicester legend.

Seriously there are more important things happening in the world than a picture of Kante. It wouldn't bother me if it was vandalised or not.

I don't consider him a Leicester legend.

The owners of that wall spent thousands having it painted, the artist spent hours doing it, why punish them? What will it achieve? It's moronic.

We're champions of England, people who get pissy over a desperate midtable Chelsea picking off our player should consider the fact we have a new French prospect in Mendy and Lemina (might) have expressed a desire to join.

He was a big part of our PL winning team so respect him for that, only demonise him (if you really must) for what happened after. He's the one missing out this season,

Guest seanfox778

You guys really don't like vandalism, what upright model citizens you all are. I guess this is not the place to say that i burnt his jersey. Sadly its the only Leicester jersey i have as i live in the States and they are not as easy to find. Luckily for me I got Wes's one coming in the mail soon.

Ahh man, you could've framed it with the front showing, that's going to be an iconic shirt in our history.

lol

Some classic FT 'hollier than thou' posts here chasing rep points lol

Really?

I would of thought not vandalising a wonderful piece of art, or burning what will be a collectors item shirt would be common sense to me. But suit yourself.

Really?

I would of thought not vandalising a wonderful piece of art, or burning what will be a collectors item shirt would be common sense to me. But suit yourself.

Come on mate, the whole thing was clearly sarcasm and people have climbed onto their high horses quicker than Ngolo got down to London  lol

Come on mate, the whole thing was clearly sarcasm and people have climbed onto their high horses quicker than Ngolo got down to London lol

Originally post was you'd like to think at least. As I said tongue in cheek

The ones backing the idea not so sure tbh.

Kitch for example I'm pretty sure is a man with no elbows as he doesn't have a funny bone in his body.

Some numpty comments on here right now.

So by 2020 the whole wall will be a degrading testament to the shallowness and ignorance of certain City supporters?

The mural isn't about individuals, who will always come and go. It's about a Leicester City team of players and a manager that won the Premier League in 2016 and thereby made football history.

Grow up. Be proud, be proud of THAT team.

On 16/07/2016 at 22:07, Kitchandro said:

Proves my point about our fans. No pride.

You think we're a classless scumbag town, better fvck off with him then.

After living here for 38 years, there's no "think" about it. Take a stroll down Woodgate & Frog Island and think to yourself "this town is classy". Wander down Narborough Road or Churchgate and think "what a well-presented city this is, they must be proud of themselves". Marvel at the culture on show in the city as you tiptoe round the vomit-stained slabs of Gravel Street. Search for a flat near the city and peer through the 12 foot high weeds on the corner of "Leicester Square" to see your new home. No wonder they didn't take her Maj on a grand tour when she visited.

And I'VE got no pride? I've got plenty of pride, in myself and in the achievements of that group of players last season. It's that sense of pride that stops me acting like a cock and defacing a mural celebration of the players who actually won us something last season. The people without pride are the ones who'd do it. But maybe they prefer grafitti and piss on a wall? It'd blend in nicely

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, rico said:

14141544_10154403413709882_7701851852474416009_n.jpg?oh=cf0e260026c38d69fa69f014b2383367&oe=584E8D30

Didn't take long,some of our fans are absolute morons!

What idiot has done that. Horrendous! Whether or not you agree with Kante's decision, no one should be vandalising this tribute. He made his choice, we move on, but we should be grateful for his contribution in helping redefine the history of the club. Furthermore, people should be more respectful of other people's work. The artist took weeks off work to leave us with a special piece of work that should have been cherished by the local community and yet some cretin has ruined it. I really don't know what goes through some people's minds. 

27 minutes ago, rico said:

14141544_10154403413709882_7701851852474416009_n.jpg?oh=cf0e260026c38d69fa69f014b2383367&oe=584E8D30

Didn't take long,some of our fans are absolute morons!

No fan has done that ! 

Thats a moron who thinks he is a Big man today 

he is no fan or supporter of this fine club 

richard is on his way back and I'm hoping that the culprit will get a good kicking ! 

Archived