Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Vardy

trying to let Arsenal down lightly? or prolonging it to soften our blow? i tend to observe the bookmakers odds when no information is forthcoming .. at weekend he was 1/4 on to go Arsenal, last night 1/5 to stay with us There must be many people "in the know", besides his family and close friends , it must be a subject of conversation in the England camp as well as his close Leicester teamates, i doubt he could keep his decision to himself. I have requested to him that he lifts up his shirt after  scoring on Saturday to reveal "I AMSTAYING" atlthough if Wenger is right he will have to score in a supersub role

He's over in France with Jack (Wil)shit right now.

Speaking of shit, @@Carl the Llama got anything in the pipeline?

Nothing to report I'm afraid, don't worry you guys will be the first to hear of any new developments but it could be a while though as there's not been much build up play today. TBC.

I don't know if anyone can answer this but does he rent? Or does he own his gaff? Only asking as I have been told he has put it up for sale. Don't know how true this is and tbh I dont care, just want the freak show to be over.

Wish Woy had called Drinky so he could possibly talk some sense into Vards when being in France

trying to let Arsenal down lightly? or prolonging it to soften our blow?

I want to be wrong on this but I just don't see the reason for Vards and his agent(s) to prolong this whole transfer saga thing if he's going to stay with us. It looks more like, "wait until I bang a few at Euros so my value will skyrocket even more, then we talk some serious money Arsene" (or whoever else comes knocking)

I have requested to him that he lifts up his shirt after  scoring on Saturday to reveal "I AMSTAYING" atlthough if Wenger is right he will have to score in a supersub role

Haha, this kind of "I'm staying" message would be epic.

Whatever happens, Vards will always be a hero for me for what he's done for Leicester. Obviously I'll be gutted if he goes. I just can't can't see the reason why one would prefer Arsebottlers over Leicester FC at the moment. Also, to change Don Claudio for Arsene Whineger, FFS!??

I don't know if anyone can answer this but does he rent? Or does he own his gaff? Only asking as I have been told he has put it up for sale. Don't know how true this is and tbh I dont care, just want the freak show to be over.

Thought I read somewhere on here that the club owns his house and that he has bought one now in Rutland somewhere. 

There's also no way he would drop a massive hint by putting his house up for sale ASAP.

He also isn't in the country which is why I had my doubts, however is Mrs is in the country. Either way I hope this is resolved asap for the club more than anything.

Thought I read somewhere on here that the club owns his house and that he has bought one now in Rutland somewhere. 

He owns his house in Melton. Estate agent told me Vardy says he has been on the move (property wise) continuously and just wants to settle. Nothing odd in that and obviously doesn't mean he can't swap jobs.

Slightly off track and again not that unusual but does give a bit of an insight.

Just been informed by a guy in contact and at the heart of the training ground that the owners have been unbelievably generous to Vardy.....like to an astronomical level. He obviously can't state. Nothing my Uncles Aunts postman etc

Obviously come across like that to the fans but they are a bit like Brewster's millions to the staff, but Vary gets mega perks.......all adds up

The house he is in has been up for sale for months. Hoever there does seem to be a bit of confusion as to if he owns or rents it.

Its about time we started rummaging through his bins to be honest, All this uncertainty needs to end.

Liverpool Look to Hijack Arsenal Deal for Leicester Star Jamie Vardy

http://www.90min.com/posts/3306874-liverpool-look-to-hijack-arsenal-deal-for-leicester-star-jamie-vardy?a_aid=35153

lol lol

I thought only champions league teams could trigger the release clause, try again in a few years Klopp.

On a separate note, a mate of mine who is a gooner and doesn't really want Vardy was at the guardian football live show where they were a little more open about what sources have revealed. They can't publish any of it because it is off the record but the general opinion was that Vardy has agreed to go to Arsenal, but doesn't want to be seen to be jumping at the first offer so has told Leicester he is going, so they can start searching for a replacement and has agreed in principle to Arsenal but wants it to appear like he is agonising over the decision so the fans don't think he is a mercenary. They also said his agent had been touting him around for a while. 

I don't know if this has already been mentioned and I am not reading 200 pages of this, so apologies if this is old news, the person who told me has no reason to lie, but obviously it could just be journalists putting together bits from different sources and making assumptions, although they did say that what was said shouldn't leave the room...

Has anyone considered that the reason it isn't being announced is an Lcfc decision. If other clubs know we have just banked £20 million and sold our striker then we will be more desperate and eager to part with more cash. Maybe vardy will be announced after we have signed other strikers

Slightly off track and again not that unusual but does give a bit of an insight.

Just been informed by a guy in contact and at the heart of the training ground that the owners have been unbelievably generous to Vardy.....like to an astronomical level. He obviously can't state. Nothing my Uncles Aunts postman etc

Obviously come across like that to the fans but they are a bit like Brewster's millions to the staff, but Vary gets mega perks.......all adds up

Thought that was common knowledge. He brought his bentley after the owners told him to treat himself and they would look after him. Nudge nudge wink wink etc.

Archived