Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Vardy

I thought only champions league teams could trigger the release clause, try again in a few years Klopp.

On a separate note, a mate of mine who is a gooner and doesn't really want Vardy was at the guardian football live show where they were a little more open about what sources have revealed. They can't publish any of it because it is off the record but the general opinion was that Vardy has agreed to go to Arsenal, but doesn't want to be seen to be jumping at the first offer so has told Leicester he is going, so they can start searching for a replacement and has agreed in principle to Arsenal but wants it to appear like he is agonising over the decision so the fans don't think he is a mercenary. They also said his agent had been touting him around for a while. 

I don't know if this has already been mentioned and I am not reading 200 pages of this, so apologies if this is old news, the person who told me has no reason to lie, but obviously it could just be journalists putting together bits from different sources and making assumptions, although they did say that what was said shouldn't leave the room...

Well this makes no sense to me at all. Vardy has told both Arsenal and Leicester he is going to Arsenal, but doesn't want the Leicester fans to think he is a mercenary, so he is delaying the official announcement.

Well that explains it all then.......................................not a mountenous pile of bull droppings then!

Well this makes no sense to me at all. Vardy has told both Arsenal and Leicester he is going to Arsenal, but doesn't want the Leicester fans to think he is a mercenary, so he is delaying the official announcement.

Well that explains it all then.......................................not a mountenous pile of bull droppings then!

I suspect it is sources getting wires corssed, so many people were convinced he was going, it must have been someone close to JV or Arsenal that has said something along those lines. If Vardy has made his mind up then it would make no sense not to announce it.

Would you feel better or worse about him if he jumped at the first offer, or delayed his decision for a month?

Also when is Vardys book due out? If he was to leave then it would probably be best to do it in amicable fashion. Ie spend time thinking about it. Making out its a really tough decision. Writing a letter to fans.

Otherwise surely very few lcfc fans would buy his book.

Why would Roy saybthat he was ok for a medical to be carried out it the training camp unless he had been told that one would be required?

That doesn't fit in with vardy deciding after the tournemment.

It fits in with vardy having decided and announcing it after the euros with all the i's dotted and t's crossed

Arsenal be down to 13/8 might be the best available from now on ......

I thought only champions league teams could trigger the release clause, try again in a few years Klopp.

On a separate note, a mate of mine who is a gooner and doesn't really want Vardy was at the guardian football live show where they were a little more open about what sources have revealed. They can't publish any of it because it is off the record but the general opinion was that Vardy has agreed to go to Arsenal, but doesn't want to be seen to be jumping at the first offer so has told Leicester he is going, so they can start searching for a replacement and has agreed in principle to Arsenal but wants it to appear like he is agonising over the decision so the fans don't think he is a mercenary. They also said his agent had been touting him around for a while. 

I don't know if this has already been mentioned and I am not reading 200 pages of this, so apologies if this is old news, the person who told me has no reason to lie, but obviously it could just be journalists putting together bits from different sources and making assumptions, although they did say that what was said shouldn't leave the room...

If this is the case, and it has been suggested by 1 or 2 people, then he's mistaken for thinking we're going to fall for that or even care if he was 'agonising' over it or not. The fact he's considering going to Arsenal at all is very disappointing.

He should know that in this day and age people more than likely find out what's going on.

Agonizing over a deal worth a lifetime of money from either party. really??? It's a choice between a big name club and Leicester City. Money is hardly a factor now.

If he leaves, I couldn't give a damn how hard (haha) a choice it was for him. If he stays, great and given what he means to this team and the fans, I hope he does. Legend here, a forgotten soul at Arsenal.

His choice though.

I think if he stays then great, he's been a fantastic player for us and hopefully he will continue to be.

If he goes, then the team will evolve. (which I have no doubt it will do anyway!) we clearly have a scouting system that can find players that seemingly go under the radar.

Just wonder if commercialy, there is stuff to be done behind the scenes to help to keep him.

Nissan very keen to push us in the group stages

They would want our team kept together

These things are not fiddled about with quickly.

I really can't subscribe to the idea that he doesn't know what to do.

He wants something and either we give it to him or he leaves. Maybe he is giving us time to get it all together?

Que sera

I wonder if the Euros will influence his decision.

Played in a shit position, team does shite, he then realises risking a new team without the assurances of style and position lcfc gives me may not be too great.

I wonder if the Euros will influence his decision.

Played in a shit position, team does shite, he then realises risking a new team without the assurances of style and position lcfc gives me may not be too great.

I think so, has a good tournament he will realise he's adaptable and good enough to take on the challenge at Arsenal, has a bad tournament and I think he's more likely to stick with where he is safe and respected. In Wroy and England we trust. 

Just wonder if commercialy, there is stuff to be done behind the scenes to help to keep him.

Nissan very keen to push us in the group stages

They would want our team kept together

These things are not fiddled about with quickly.

I really can't subscribe to the idea that he doesn't know what to do.

He wants something and either we give it to him or he leaves. Maybe he is giving us time to get it all together?

Que sera

Nissan?

What the link with them and us?

I think so, has a good tournament he will realise he's adaptable and good enough to take on the challenge at Arsenal, has a bad tournament and I think he's more likely to stick with where he is safe and respected. In Wroy and England we trust.

On the other hand, him being played out of position or on the bench might make him think he needs to move to a big club to get recognition

On the other hand, him being played out of position or on the bench might make him think he needs to move to a big club to get recognition

I think there are a significant amount of posters on here that are an absolute disgrace. Pathetic abuse of a player who's been pivotal in our Premier League winning campaign, abusing his wife on twitter and just acting like petulant grade A cvnts.

Shameful , immature and an embarrassment to themselves and based on what exactly?

Usual sad kneejerk reactions and i suggest those involved grow the feck up!

Archived