Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Vardy

I think there are a significant amount of posters on here that are an absolute disgrace. Pathetic abuse of a player who's been pivotal in our Premier League winning campaign, abusing his wife on twitter and just acting like petulant grade A cvnts.

Shameful , immature and an embarrassment to themselves and based on what exactly?

Usual sad kneejerk reactions and i suggest those involved grow the feck up!

He is a big stinky face though.

In a change from usual scheduling we bring you live to the throne I'm currently serving my duty at. More soon.

In a change from usual scheduling we bring you live to the throne I'm currently serving my duty at. More soon.

Live update: Would you look at that! One clean flourish of the traditional ceremonial parchment and we're done! What an ending to a glorious event, we will now resume our normal scheduling.

Live update: Splashdown. A beautiful 3-parter made up of two little, round pebbles and a long girthy log...

I preferred it when you talked about the size of your spliffs..

His agents fee would come off the top before he'd pay any tax, a good accountant should be able to reduce his liability as well.

BTW I think the top rate of tax is 45%

Archived