Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

4 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Simms looks talented...if he was playing for Man United and put in this performance on his debut he'd already be in the next England squad.

He looks good, but I'm already tired of the love in for him. Tyler was talking about him likes the love child of Messi and Ronaldo even before kick off. We've seen plenty of young players have very good debuts then disappear into obscurity. Hopefully he can keep it up, Tyler probably needs to calm down a bit.

33 minutes ago, Corky said:

Sims did well but blimey, calm down a bit. He made some good and bad decisions but commentators will never criticise a young player and almost inevitably get the man of the match award.

Which is precisely the reason Southampton give them a go... and perhaps the reason we should.

What better confidence boost for a young footballer today than trending on twitter and getting a Sky MOTM

3 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Didn't watch any game on TV yesterday so wouldn't have known.

Need to analyse better next time personally, but thought it was strange looking at today's schedule and seeing Sky Sports having English games whilst BT mainly have European games abroad and the Scottish Cup Final.

Sorry.

just like every week.

Sky have Premier League and La Liga.

BT Sport have German, French, Italian & Portuguese leagues.

And I'm glad I have both :D 

5 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Tony Pulis accused of fraudulent behaviour and ordered to pay Crystal Palace £3.7million (yes, £3.7million!) following his departure from the club two years ago.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/11/28/tony-pulis-accused-fraudulent-behaviour-high-court-judgment/

:o

5 minutes ago, Merging Cultures said:

Why are man city and Chelsea both in blue?! Some man city players have long sleeve under shirts in Chelsea blue.

Odd.

Didn't Man City wear their sky blue when coming to the KP last season? or the season before?

Stones lol

Would rather Man City win this than Chelsea... even if Pep is a fraud. Good to see Navas playing, bet he gets an assist.

Completely want Chelsea to win. And I hate Chelsea. I really like Aguero. It's the Pep love in and Stones and Sterling (not playing but...). I am hating Man City more!!

Archived