Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

6 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

There are some horrible, bigoted reactions on there.

I know, it's not just one or two but a lot.  I think they have used up the last of the goodwill from City fans who still visit the Leicester page. 

Incase it was missed in text, I don't think those words are lovely. 

11 minutes ago, Richmondfox said:

I know, it's not just one or two but a lot.  I think they have used up the last of the goodwill from City fans who still visit the Leicester page. 

Incase it was missed in text, I don't think those words are lovely. 

Don't worry, I detected the sarcasm :thumbup:

I love the broadening of the global fanbase because of the performances of our players, but there's no place for some of the comments on that page.

Guest seanfox778
7 minutes ago, UPinCarolina said:

Swansea v CP for match of the season already...holy shit.

Sounds like match of the decade! Looking forward to seeing that later.

If you check out the LCFC facebook page the Mahrez/Slimani fan base are saying some lovely things. 

These Algerians are actually making me hate every Algerian ever with the way they carry on, it's f**king pathetic.

Even when we don't play Slimani or Mahrez they'll say "No Slamini no Mehrez f*k Ranery out".

I'm waiting for the day Mahrez and Slimani are no longer at the Club and they all migrate to another Club. Useless c**ts.

Just noticed that Pardew, in his post match interview on MOTD, paused noticeably after beginning a sentence:

"The referee..."

[slowly scratches face with middle finger]

"gave them their first goal"

lol

If he meant that, it is top bombing.

If he didn't, it was so Freudian.

I feel like we have to go all out for Sigurdsson in January. Hold nothing back just sign him! Should have been done in August! 

He had a hand in every goal yesterday. Quality player, end of. 

15 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Just annoying as a BT Sports subscriber, or even those that are football fans without Sky, that Sky are covering all the PL games today.

Talking about commercial monopoly within TV rights.

Yet BT covered both games yesterday?

Sky have always had Sunday games (well for as long as I can remember anyway). Not sure why this is such a surprise.

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Yet BT covered both games yesterday?

Sky have always had Sunday games (well for as long as I can remember anyway). Not sure why this is such a surprise.

Think BT must have some Sunday games tbf because they had Arsenal v Spurs the other week and that was on a Sunday.

Archived