Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

18. Swansea

19. Hull

20. Burnley

They are the 3 I think will get relegated.

I'd agree with Swansea and Hull, though I think Burnley will stay up. I think they'll learn from there mistakes last time round, Middlesbrough I can see struggling.

Problem for the promoted sides is the clubs with owners who don't give a toss about their clubs are gone now Toon and Villa are gone. Sunderland will probably get Moyes who knows what he's doing, Pulis at West Brom etc means just about every team will have work ethic and ambition.

I would put my money on Boro to go down, Hull and Burnley know what they have to do and have the recent Prem money to help it is a big leap for Boro and not an easy one. They won't have a crazy topsy turvy season to exploit like Bournemouth and Watford did, a freefalling Villa and Newcastle helped them both as well as "big clubs" being uncharacteristically erratic.

A good start  will be important for them and the fixtures have fallen kindly, Stoke, Sunderland, West Brom, Palace, Everton is a good first 5 for a newly promoted team, Hull have a pretty tough start I think if they can keep their heads above water then they will be ok, same with Burnley, but any of them and Bournemouth, Watford, Swansea getting cut adrift early will make it a tough old season and surely Sunderland get perform another great escape. If they lose Big Sam then surely it is time for them to go down.

Watford to go down for me. New manager just needs to have a bad start to season and it could be curtains

Chelsea to win the league also in my opinion. Last time I looked they were around 15/2. Value. They will no doubt have a few more signings lined up and no champions league.

Guest CityFan 06

I'm eagerly looking forward to this season. We've got some excellent managers at their new respective clubs. Conte at Chelsea I have a feeling will work very well, I like Conte. He is tactially sound and could be a smart appointment for Chelsea. Although it's early, I reckon they could have a top 3 finish.

West Ham are a team who I feel will contiune to progress well under Bilic, who is a great manager. Speaks a lot of sense and I feel he could lead the Hammers to a high finish in the next campaign and for seasons to come too. The relegation battle next season will be tight I think, more & more money is coming into clubs so investment will be key for existing sides & newly promoted teams.  

Watford to go down for me. New manager just needs to have a bad start to season and it could be curtains
Chelsea to win the league also in my opinion. Last time I looked they were around 15/2. Value. They will no doubt have a few more signings lined up and no champions league.

I have to say I'm got a feeling Chelsea could win the league. 

I'm eagerly looking forward to this season. We've got some excellent managers at their new respective clubs. Conte at Chelsea I have a feeling will work very well, I like Conte. He is tactially sound and could be a smart appointment for Chelsea. Although it's early, I reckon they could have a top 3 finish.

West Ham are a team who I feel will contiune to progress well under Bilic, who is a great manager. Speaks a lot of sense and I feel he could lead the Hammers to a high finish in the next campaign and for seasons to come too. The relegation battle next season will be tight I think, more & more money is coming into clubs so investment will be key for existing sides & newly promoted teams.

I have to say I'm got a feeling Chelsea could win the league.

Definitely. If they sign kante they've got a heck of a chance of winning it. Hazard at his best again and willian continuing his form, will probably sign a new striker too.

I think Nuge was always signed with a view to getting them out of the division.

Stating the obvious there mate lol I am sure their remit last year wasn't just to stay in the division.

Guest CityFan 06

Definitely. If they sign kante they've got a heck of a chance of winning it. Hazard at his best again and willian continuing his form, will probably sign a new striker too.

Kante would be of great benefit to Chelsea, as much as I'd like him to stay. He'd aid their title chances like you said, and their midfield would be balanced really well with NGolo, Hazard, Willian etc

For all those peeps making shouts regarding who's going down....ain't it a bit early? You've not even seen the squads yet!

lol

Many had Bournemouth to go down last season, a few weeks before the season even started.

just a prediction Col

What are the odds Stan? Any clear faves to go down?

Hull are 10/11 to go down.

Burnley/Hull/Sunderland to be relegated - 28/1

The highest odds involve us both at 1000/1 lol :

Leicester/Bournemouth/Middlesbrough

Leicester/Sunderland/Middlesbrough

Anybody fancy a 5000/1 bet for next season with betvictor

Leicester City to win Premier League - League Cup - Champions League 16/17 - 5000/1

Leicester City to win Premier League - FA Cup - Champions league 16/17 - 5000/1

Or what about a 7500/1 bet

Leicester City to win Premier League - FA Cup - League Cup - Champions League 16/17 - 7500/1

This is very tricky actually. Any three of Bournemouth, Swansea, Crystal Palace, Watford, Hull, Middlesbrough, Burnley, West Brom and Sunderland.

I'll go for...

Hull - Hull have just been promoted yet lack any real positive vibe about the club. Issues with their owners are still ongoing and not to mention them having probably the smallest budget in the division this season - on top of a side that fell over the line in terms of going up and went down two years ago. I'm pretty sure these will be relegated and I'll say in 20th too.

Burnley - I think they'll be just like they were the last two times. A plucky side, tough to break down, but ultimately won't have enough again.

Watford - They do have an eye for a player but you do wonder at some point will it backfire. They're a bit of an unknown and could go either way but I don't really fancy much from them. They did hold onto Deeney though and if they hadn't I'd have them down as bankers.

Dont think Watford will go down imo. They have a good, underrated manager. If he can get the deeney/ighalo partnership working again, then they could do pretty well.

The manager has kept the entire squad in a hotel for a part of pre season whilst in the country. That will give go down well or like a lead balloon

Archived