Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

Ibe to Bournemouth for £15 million. Surprised Liverpool aren't giving him another seasons look in.

he is woeful. 15 quid would've been a good deal for liverpool let alone 15 mill

i do not want to live in a world where paul pogba is the most expensive player of all time

Don't worry, Rudkin is preparing a 130m euro bid for Deeney

With a 30m release clause

#RudkinJokes

All get on Tottenham to win the league, best footballing side as it is and with additions like Wanyama you'd have to say it's going to be difficult for any team to stop us.

You will need him to turn over the 1pt Arsenal done you buy.

Let alone the 11pts we turned you over buy.

You may have played some of the better football but you are also the best bottlers.

All get on Tottenham to win the league, best footballing side as it is and with additions like Wanyama you'd have to say it's going to be difficult for any team to stop us.

Wanyama? I am happy to say he will be flop of the season. Not mobile enough and a yellow card always waiting to happen. Poor signing for a Champions League club. 

Spurs problem now is a) they are going to have a transfer policy like Arsenal for the five years post-Emirates build and b) their wage bill is currently relatively low, when they considered Batusyahi (sp?) his likely wage would have had at least five current players wanting wage rises. 

lol are you on crack?!

Spurs had their chance and bottled it big time, Kane looks like a broken man after the Euros.

You wont even make top 4.

Don't look now, but Messi is trying to get out of Barca and Chelsea has cash to splash...the PL is wide fvcking open this year. Tottenham, Leicester, Chelsea, Man U, Man City, West Ham (?), Arsenal all have decent shots at a Top 3 finish.

I can still see Pogba ending up at Madrid. Its apparently where he wants to go, and if united get a bid accepted Madrid will go in. They will move on a couple like Rodriquez (who will probably end up at united) to fund it. Bale, Ronaldo, Benzema with Kroos, Modric and Pogba in midfield will be an interesting match up to us in the champs league final.

Don't look now, but Messi is trying to get out of Barca and Chelsea has cash to splash...the PL is wide fvcking open this year. Tottenham, Leicester, Chelsea, Man U, Man City, West Ham (?), Arsenal all have decent shots at a Top 3 finish.

Not even mentioned Liverpool, I think they will be up there next season no European distractions and a full preseason being Klopped into shape, Southampton have an amazing knack of losing their manager and best players and getting better so they could well be up there again.

It could be an absolutely crazy season, massive transitions for a lot of clubs big small and medium going through big changes a chance for a Stoke or a West Ham to steal a march on the big clubs.

How many new managers are there this season?

Man City

Man United

Chelsea

Everton

Southampton

Watford

First preseason with club?

Swansea

Liverpool

Sunderland

Big Sam/Pards to manage England and that is another one gone.

After the disappointment of the Euros I now can't wait for the season to start...

Not even mentioned Liverpool, I think they will be up there next season no European distractions and a full preseason being Klopped into shape, Southampton have an amazing knack of losing their manager and best players and getting better so they could well be up there again.

It could be an absolutely crazy season, massive transitions for a lot of clubs big small and medium going through big changes a chance for a Stoke or a West Ham to steal a march on the big clubs.

Man City

Man United

Chelsea

Everton

Southampton

Watford

Swansea

Liverpool

Sunderland

After the disappointment of the Euros I now can't wait for the season to start...

I totally overlooked Liverpool...this will be a dynamic, intense season!

£15mil for Ibe is again absolute madness. At least with Deeney you can say he's really delivered at this level, what's Ibe ever done to justify that?

Unbelievable . Probably a few Bournemouth officials with missing fingers in the eagerness to take that money

Where have we heard this before?

Not even mentioned Liverpool, I think they will be up there next season no European distractions and a full preseason being Klopped into shape, Southampton have an amazing knack of losing their manager and best players and getting better so they could well be up there again.

Man City

Man United

Chelsea

Everton

Southampton

Watford

Swansea

Liverpool

Sunderland

Except... Klopp won't be able to get the signings he wants. And he isn't even that good. Rodgers was better.

Pep will flop. Only has a plan A.

Jose is a broken man just wasting money.

Arsenal won't sign anyone else... but still finish top 4.

Spurs will be decent but have a slow start and poor finish, probably outside of the top 4.

Chelsea and West Ham are our biggest title challengers imo.

lol

Best footballing side in the league apart from Leicester and Arsenal who both play football better.

Guest ttfn

I don't think that's THAT great a signing. It gets the customary "bloody hell" but he was always a bit of a weak link.

Somewhere on the Middlesbrough forum, a lone voice insists that they should have signed Robert Green instead.

lol

Best footballing side in the league apart from Leicester and Arsenal who both play football better.

No, Spurs play the best football, we just win the most games. We're both happy.

Archived