Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

Guest CityFan 06

Aye that's true. Brilliant the season before last. They've just been bang average for so long and Pulis is tremendously boring.

Always wanted to visit the Hawthorns, local midlands game - nice ground. Good away end too as Steve_Walsh5 said. 

The bizarre thing is that until I just quickly scrolled through the last 48 hours of this thread, I hadn't even thought of the relegation situation!!

That in itself is a bit weird really! I'm really quite optimistic about this season; and our ability to keep our bestest. Let's see - like us all, I'm loving this ride!

Bournemouth for the drop is a good shout. Their end of season form was shocking & basically gave up once they were safe. A losing mentality isn't a good thing to have going into the new season. Also Eddie Howie sets his team up the same way every week. Bournemouth will go to Man City & try out pass Pep's team lol. Against the better managers this season, he's going to lose Bournemouth alot of points.

Also like true bottlers Spurs will drop from the top four, their form at the end of last season like Bournemouth was awful and they will crumble from all the pressure.

I'd love to say Palace, Pardew is very streaky as a manager and a few bad results seem to snowball but their signings have been alright. Hull they never seem to have any players that are any better than being okay. Watford are a house of cards, poor run at the end of last season and even more upheaval. As for Middlesbrough, I just don't think they'll be any good, their main strength is their defence but it's scoring goals that keeps teams up,

18. Hull

19. Watford

20. Middlesbrough  

I can tolerate West Brom because it's a very tidy away and as stated they did us a favour. For all they're pretty shit they do get under the skin of the Arsenal's and Tottenham's of the world and that's always a plus in my eyes. We also want to have at least one local-ish game don't we? Know we don't exactly have it hard for travelling but am I right in saying Watford would be our third nearest game this season after WBA and Stoke? That's mad really.

Guest CityFan 06

I can tolerate West Brom because it's a very tidy away and as stated they did us a favour. For all they're pretty shit they do get under the skin of the Arsenal's and Tottenham's of the world and that's always a plus in my eyes. We also want to have at least one local-ish game don't we? Know we don't exactly have it hard for travelling but am I right in saying Watford would be our third nearest game this season after WBA and Stoke? That's mad really.

Yeah, that's why I quite like West Brom & their ground, because of the stadium itself, the away end and it being local to Leicester. West Brom & Stoke are our only Midlands games really that I can think of... 

Asked my Burnley STH mate who they've been after this summer. Jeff Hendrick, Dale Stephens, Lee Chung-Yong and Nick Pope.

Jesus wept Sean have you learnt nothing. They're currently going into the season with David Jones and Dean Marney in midfield.

Quite want Guardiola to struggle.

Yes, he's 'done it all' in other European leagues, but the style of football.he attracts has appeared to be boring at times.

It'll probably take 2/3 seasons to see Man Utd as top-two contenders again.

Yes, he's 'done it all' in other European leagues, but the style of football.he attracts has appeared to be boring at times.

His Bayern side were entertaining

Predicting they'll finish 5th or 6th. I wonder how they'd look back at Pel if Pep flops.

On 7/14/2016 at 20:49, Col city fan said:

If we are playing this game then, I guess you'd struggle to see much past Hull and Burnley coming straight back down. I'd like to see West Brom relegated. It would be about time.

Cant see Pulis getting relegated....Swansea possibly although they should just about have enough....I dunno really, could well be the three that came up for once. Unless Sunderland finally die a death. 

On 15/07/2016 at 21:57, Richard said:

Asked my Burnley STH mate who they've been after this summer. Jeff Hendrick, Dale Stephens, Lee Chung-Yong and Nick Pope.

Jesus wept Sean have you learnt nothing. They're currently going into the season with David Jones and Dean Marney in midfield.

How much have Burnley spent thus far? Have they even signed anyone yet? I havent been following their transfers much.

1 hour ago, Koke said:

How much have Burnley spent thus far? Have they even signed anyone yet? I havent been following their transfers much.

they're in the process of buying loads of people from charlton

Archived