Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

remember when palace signed cabaye and half the world gave them the league title there and then. their manager is still alan pardew and they're still crystal palace. 

But why do palace want Bentekkers? Why? He just hasn't done anything.

Newcastle gonna smash the champo

Great signing Benteke if they get him

Has a goalscoring record, the Liverpool move didnt work but hes a great fit for their direct style of football and can be a focal point.

This is Crystal Palace remember, Benteke would be a significant signing

Guest CityFan 06

Was he only on loan at Saints? I thought he went there permanently :unsure:

I thought he was at Southampton permanently too, to be fair! Only a loan though according to his wiki page.

Had to google that to check the meaning (yes totally ripping Richard Ashcroft off) now I really really regret it. That is not pleasent viewing.

I knew about it, but never saw it until now... :sick:

Watford have signed 20-year old Nigerian forward Isaac Success from Watford FC (aka Granada CF) for an alleged club-record fee:

http://www.watfordfc.com/news/article/2016-17/isaac-success-watford-fc-granada-premier-league-3160681.aspx

Two young strikers signed and appear to be keeping hold off there first choice strikeforce too. Looks like they are building for the future.

Is anyone else having crazy withdrawals?

Is there anything Leicester, or Premier League, related online that i can view?

I have a recommendation for something that will give you the same rush. It's not safe for work viewing, however...

But why do palace want Bentekkers? Why? He just hasn't done anything.

Newcastle gonna smash the champo

He was excellent in a poor Villa side, Liverpool was a step in the wrong direction, he isn't a gengen press type player. Palace's  strikers failed to score last season, they need someone big and strong with an eye for goal to lead the line and they have the players to give him service, Bolasie, Zaha, Cabaye, Townsend, if he gets the service he will convert.

Should be a good signing for them.

Ibe to Bournemouth for £15 million. Surprised Liverpool aren't giving him another seasons look in.

how is Ibe worth 15mill? mental world we now live in. Cant see why Matt Ritchie has been sold who had a decent season for 10million and then buy a relatively inexperienced winger who hasn't exactly do a lot for Liverpool.

Everton signing Witsel for £30m time for Wasly's revenge.

People sneer at the Deeney bids but I haven't got a clue what this bloke offers that makes him worth even close to that.

This country just never ever learns.

Archived