Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

mata is slow, lazy and slow. and really slow. sounds ideal for us. get him in. give him 200k a day. 

Pace isn't too much of an issue, we don't need everyone to be lightening quick, but work rate would be, if he was to take Okazaki's spot in the team he would need to work his bollocks off.

Guest CityFan 06

Negredo to Boro - could be a clever signing.

Nugent will fall down the pecking order wih Rhodes being first choice most of the second half of last season.

Negredo would be a great signing for Middlesbrough. I'd like to see us try to sign Dzeko personally.

Negredo to Boro - could be a clever signing.

Nugent will fall down the pecking order wih Rhodes being first choice most of the second half of last season.

I think Nuge was always signed with a view to getting them out of the division. Now they're out, I think you're spot on. He'll go down the pecking order or maybe even get sold on.

Nugent was always a very good Championship striker. But I think that's now his level.

I think Nuge was always signed with a view to getting them out of the division. Now they're out, I think you're spot on. He'll go down the pecking order or maybe even get sold on.

Nugent was always a very good Championship striker. But I think that's now his level.

Wouldn't be shocked if Pearson went in for. nuge

Boro seem incredibly static upfront, you'd imagine they'll be playing on the counter but with Negredo/Rhodes upfront I can't see them scoring enough to stay up, they'll be a slightly less turgid Burnley 2014/15

Boro seem incredibly static upfront, you'd imagine they'll be playing on the counter but with Negredo/Rhodes upfront I can't see them scoring enough to stay up, they'll be a slightly less turgid Burnley 2014/15

They've gone for the big names way too early imo.

I recall negredo started like a train at citeh but then lost it. I though he struggled to settle in manc? Going to the north east isn't likely to be easier!

Pretty surprised by this. Chinese football must be throwing around some serious money.

Surprised?? If someone wanted to pay me 260k a week for being an average 30 year old I'd go to fvcking China.

18. Swansea

19. Hull

20. Burnley

They are the 3 I think will get relegated.

They are the three teams I do hope will get relegated, although I do wonder whether Bournemouth will suffer from second season syndrome instead of Swansea dropping down to the Championship...

Archived