Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

The "we've got this mincing twat" and him being supposedly better than zidane is this shittest chant going.

Said the same, getting right on my tits. Especially in that ****ing cockney accent.

Just now, Goober said:

Said the same, getting right on my tits. Especially in that ****ing cockney accent.

we've got ozil

we've got alli

we've got payet

pathetic that they all sing the same songs as each other.

Like more or less everybody else here, I have grown a proper dislike for Tottenham and their antics, but they do actually play some pretty good stuff at times. The running and pressing they do is top notch most of the time.

4 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

we've got ozil

we've got alli

we've got payet

pathetic that they all sing the same songs as each other.

At least DIM-I-TRI-PAY-ET has the right amount of syllables for the tune. The Alli and Ozil ones sound like right dirges because the names don't fit.

We've got DEEEEEEUUUUUUR-LI A-LOOOOOOOOOOOOY

1 minute ago, lgfualol said:

Hate how young and good Alli is. 

Why though lol 

hes a twat fair enough but he is English. I realise a lot of people care about the national team these days but I'd love a group of players to come along and change that.

5 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

suprisingly poor from Kante that.

moses positioning for the goal dreadful but that's a problem you have to accept if you want to play a very attacking player at wing back.

Kante gave Christian Erikssen far too much time. He just had to pick his spot.

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

Allie is a diving tart.

Unfortunately he is also an exceptional footballer. Real Madrid don't usually come knocking for anything other than top notch.

Julien Faubert is testament of that.

1 minute ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Why though lol 

hes a twat fair enough but he is English. I realise a lot of people care about the national team these days but I'd love a group of players to come along and change that.

Because he isn't a Leicester player! 

Kante not having the best of games. Lost the ball a few times. Seems to struggle against strong CM's who can push him off the ball. Still a class player though.

I'm torn, as I hate Spurs, but hate Man U more and don't want them to finish in the top 4. Think it will be 1-1. Moment of class from Hazard or Costa. 

20 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Same here. Cant stand Spurs or Arsenal.

Half way through reading Ian Wrights autobiography though. His adoration of Wenger is amazing.

I quite like Wrighty, he seems like a genuine bloke. I bet his book is a good read actually. One of my favourite quotes from him was: "I once got fined £5000 for calling Spurs fans w*nkers. It was the best money I ever spent" lol

Archived