Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

2016/17 Football League Championship

As a football fan I'm disgusted with what's happening at Birmingham City. Surely the stupidest decision of all time sacking Gary Rowett.

I don't know how Zola can stand there with a straight face, should have resigned long ago. I can't think of a word that best describes his record. Appalling? Shameful? Disgusting? 2 wins in 24 it's farcical what's happened there and baffling why it's been allowed to continue.

4 minutes ago, bovril said:

Apart from us, Midlands football is a state at the moment. Shame because I enjoy the games with Villa, Brum, Forest, Cov etc.

Us and West Brom are flying the flag for the Midlands.

Yorkshire is in worse state. Not a single top flight team from Yorkshire.

1 minute ago, Koke said:

Us and West Brom are flying the flag for the Midlands.

Yorkshire is in worse state. Not a single top flight team from Yorkshire.

Yorkshire's just a inconsequential little county, I completely forgot they even have football teams round there.

35 minutes ago, Koke said:

Amazed that Leeds are currently 7th. They were nailed on for a play off spot a month ago.

If they fall away now they should be so disappointed. I saw Monk say that they've made real progress whatever happens but they've been in the mix for about six months now.

Huddersfield play twice before Newcastle next do, a couple of wins and they'll only be two points behind.

Birmingham are going down.

If they do stay up it won't be down to them, they'll lose all their remaining games. If they can't beat Rotherham away and Burton at home what hope do you have? They've Villa Away, Huddersfield Home and Bristol City Away.

If Zola has any respect for the football club he'll stand down. Maybe they can put an academy coach in charge and see if he can get something out of the players.

They've got the worst goal difference by a mile. Forest and Blackburn get any results and they'll go above them.

Would really like Newcastle to drop into the play-offs and not come up purely for the fact I'd fancy them to be a strong outfit in the Premier League with Rafa.

Would be funny if either Birmingham or Forest dropped and although it'd be sweet to see that ridiculous decision to sack Rowett vindicated with relegation, Forest dropping would kill me off. Please, please **** off.

Archived