Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

2016/17 Football League Championship

Newcastle need to spend big on real quality if they go up, no more messing around signing crap like they've done the last few years when they were in the prem.

Dwight Gayle and Daryl Murphy won't keep them up.

I'd like to see Fulham or Huddersfield come up.

I like Staam but can't stand Reading, so boring, unsure on Leeds although I love Leeds away but just, as always, not Wednesday. 

1 hour ago, peterborofox said:

Derby have appointed the right manager but going to run out of games.... 

Interesting battle for the POs.

Don't want Reading to come up. 

Any of those Yorkshire teams but preferably Huddersfield 

They do play Huddersfield and Wednesday, it's a big ask but if they could sneak in they would probably be favourites in that form.

Guest FriendlyRam

I hate the playoffs and a part of me is glad we won't be in them. I'm just chuffed we are showing some fight with nothing to play for, Rowett has got them doing the donkey work with only pride left to play for and that bodes well for next season imo

Having gone through the Bobby Zamora heartache, and the absolute joke first leg against Hull last season I'm happy to let some others take some of the disappointment lol 

Squeaky bum time for Forest as they lose at home to Blackbutn. A win would have taken Forest 8 points clear and practically safe but they're only 2 points clear now 

I'll tell you one thing, amongst the many brilliant things about being in the prem, we don't have to suffer the misery of listening to tools like Beagrie, Birtles and Goodman on the ridiculously billed 'FL72'.

34 minutes ago, Tuna said:

I'll tell you one thing, amongst the many brilliant things about being in the prem, we don't have to suffer the misery of listening to tools like Beagrie, Birtles and Goodman on the ridiculously billed 'FL72'.

Instead we have to listen to Savage, Owen and McManaman though.

26 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Tell you what Birmingham really sliding down towards that relegation zone, couldn't beat bottom club Rotherham. They thought sacking Rowett would bring them forward instead they've gone from 7th to 19th under Zola.

They deserve to go down, ridiculous decision to sack Rowett. He's won more games at Derby in the past week than Zola has won at Birmingham since he took over in November.

Bit unfair on Reading, Leeds and Sheff Wed to have Villa (Fulham's opponents today) play twice in under 48 hours whilst Fulham have an extra day of rest. Predictably enough Fulham are leading 1-0.

Archived