Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

2016/17 Football League Championship

53 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Newcastle trying their best to blow this. They'll drop into the play offs if their not careful and nobody wants to do that when out of form.

'Udders pipping the Toon to 2nd and them losing to Sheffield Wednesday in the Playoff Final would be amazing. 2 great away days, and at least the Geordies will have their local derby to keep them busy in the 2nd Tier. :ph34r:

All Forest have to do then is sink into third-tier obscurity and I'll have enjoyed the Championship season more than our own this year :thumbup:

Anyone with eyes could see that swapping Rowatt for Zola was a terrible decision.

I think a lot of people will want to see Birmingham City pay for their mistake with relegation.

Just now, Fox92 said:

Yet again resigns when it goes bad for him. Just like he did at Watford when the tough got going.

Yup.

You would think that he's now finished in the English leagues, precisely because he doesn't have the grit needed where finances are an issue.

He was a great player, and seems like a nice guy, but that's not what's needed.

Guest FriendlyRam

2 wins in 20 odd was dreadful lol went from playoff push to serious relegation fears under him

Newcastle whining about our lack of threat up top and not doing them a favour,,, were mid table ffs. And you shouldn't need to rely on mid table teams this late on in the season lol

Just now, FriendlyRam said:

2 wins in 20 odd was dreadful lol went from playoff push to serious relegation fears under him

Newcastle whining about our lack of threat up top and not doing them a favour,,, were mid table ffs. And you shouldn't need to rely on mid table teams this late on in the season lol

they should probably start winning some games again and then they'd have more of an argument about teams doing them favours lol. If they can't win games themselves they can hardly moan at others for not doing so!

Can't wait to shithouse our way to a 1-0 win at the Amex, and have the pundits give Brighton fake praise for playing football "the right way". That said, Brighton have the potential to become a really good Premier League club. 

Knockaert will get a good reception here like Nugent got.

Delighted for Knocky and Brighton, great player and a cracking club that's really been through the mill over the past 20 years. 

I'm keeping everything crossed that Forest go down, it'd be nothing short of hilarious to see them pretending to be the biggest club in the East Midlands in AFC Wimbledon's away end. lol

So I get back and find Gianfraudo Zola has walked the plank, I wondered earlier whether he'd have enough respect for the club to stand down although I'm unsure whether he'll go down as such or rather a coward who quit the sinking ship before relegation was on his cv, surely the time to go was about 6 weeks ago. Anyway the Brum fans are delighted!

Congratulations to Brighton! Well done, well deserved (especially after last season's heartbreak). You'll have a great stadium to grace the Premier League and some really decent support.

About time you're back in the top flight for the first stint in 34 years.

And massive kudos to Anthony Knockaert! You've come a long way since you left us and been such an integral part to this team. :appl:

Archived