Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

2016/17 Football League Championship

8 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

You know exactly what Redknapp will go and do - he'll lose all three games, so will Blackburn, and he'll bag a £1mil bonus for keeping them up.

He'll get away with much criticism- if they stay up he's a genius, if they go down it's Zola's fault.

When he left QPR after two years and three months in charge, there were still journalists saying that Mark Hughes should take a lot of the blame, despite Redknapp piling millions into the squad.

We haven't. We somehow went away to a top 6 side (Leeds) with a rancid starting line up and beat them 1-0. Though we did play crap the two games previous to that. Both against sides beginning with B as well (Brighton, Bristol) so maybe you'll beat us!

QPR ending the season very badly. Mr Holloway could be out early next season, as we've seen before teams ending one season poorly have a hangover and Holloway has form for not turning things around.

Guest FriendlyRam

Forest safe now :(

Leeds despite being "improved" have gone well off the boil late on and will struggle next season. Monk could be out the door sadly.

I'd like to see sheff weds or Fulham go up,, please not reading, despite making the playoffs they are bang average, remind me of our playoff winners in 07, and we know how we fared the season after...

I'm happier for Burton to stay up than for Leeds to go up so there's that. Leeds need many results to go their way.

Reading won't make it though the playoffs with their abysmal away goal difference.

Fulham look like the team to beat and the bookies favor them.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/championship/promotion

Delighted for Burton- some achievement, given the size of the clubs they're competing against to beat the drop! 

Forest live to fight another day, but are going nowhere in the long term with their current structure and hierarchy. 

Blackburn and Birmingham staring into the abyss- whoever drops, I'm not sure they will be back any time soon with their terrible owners.

39 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Best game of the day, Second City Derby, not even on TV.

I watched the reserve fixture earlier in the season and the football on display was absolutely dire. 

We think the bottom half of the Premier League is terrible but the Championship is by and large utter turd, bar a couple of teams (Brighton, Fulham, Huddersfield)

5 minutes ago, Koke said:

I watched the reserve fixture earlier in the season and the football on display was absolutely dire. 

We think the bottom half of the Premier League is terrible but the Championship is by and large utter turd, bar a couple of teams (Brighton, Fulham, Huddersfield)

The reverse fixture was when I was stuck on a train coming back from Spurs away having stayed over.

Usually enjoy watching it just for the fighting though. But got Celtic on atm anyway. Same principle!

Archived