Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

2016/17 Football League Championship

6 minutes ago, Koke said:

Derby are the superior side. So happy for Nugent. Shame that Derby's season is over.

Depends really. Sheffield Wednesday seem to be falling away, issue is whether Fulham can put a run together. The top five looks set to remain so one place to play for.

Guest FriendlyRam

Its a draw so the current holders retain it 

But I'm sick to death of conceding late late goals, that's 4 points dropped now in 3 games with last kick of the game goals. 

Rowett did well today, got them fired up for the 2nd half and we should have been out of sight tbh, we hit the bar and their gk has pulled off 2 great saves. 

We need to cut out those late f****** goals though, its getting ridiculous... 9 points dropped in stoppage time this season, we're 9 points off the playoffs..... 

Top relegation spot will only be settled on final game season imo.

Think it'll be Burton.

Edit: If Rotherham lose today, like they are now, they'll need to win their remaining eight games and also hope either Forest, Bristol City or Burton don't pick up a point..

Can't see Burton going down. I really like them so I'm a bit biased, but they've been playing well for most of the season, and have picked up decent results along the way.

Gutted they shat the bed today though. 3-1 up at HT vs Brentford and it ended 3-5 :(

Guest FriendlyRam

Just seen the goals from the Forest Rams match... and they had a pitch invasion again only this time for a draw (their bench all did a Klopp esq run to the corner flag as well)... how pathetic can one club get lol 

They did the same last year for a 1-0 win ffs lol 

24 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

Chris wood just scored a header. Monk must have shown him how to use his head

That Ronaldo vieria looks a good CM

Good result for dirty Leeds ...    Hope they come up and then we can stuff the fookers ....

Guest FriendlyRam

Brighton doing their usual best to choke

I can't see them not going up though, the teams below them are so inconsistent.

Guest FriendlyRam

I will add that Newcastles run in is difficult. They could be the one's to miss out on the top 2, they aren't really that good tbh Newcastle, they'd go straight back down without any decent investment. 

2 minutes ago, FriendlyRam said:

Brighton doing their usual best to choke

I can't see them not going up though, the teams below them are so inconsistent.

Do you think you might sneak in Friendly with GR at the helm ? ...

Guest FriendlyRam
Just now, Countryfox said:

Do you think you might sneak in Friendly with GR at the helm ? ...

Nah. I think we gave up after the Bristol City 3-3 game tbh.

1 minute ago, FriendlyRam said:

Nah. I think we gave up after the Bristol City 3-3 game tbh.

You might be right but I rate GR and think despite that tool Morris he just might make his mark ...   Good luck pal   :thumbup:

19 hours ago, FriendlyRam said:

Just seen the goals from the Forest Rams match... and they had a pitch invasion again only this time for a draw (their bench all did a Klopp esq run to the corner flag as well)... how pathetic can one club get lol 

They did the same last year for a 1-0 win ffs lol 

Do you mean some of the fans that came on the pitch celebrating after they had scored?  Hardly a pitch invasion, just over eager fans celebrating with the player that scored.

When you said pitch invasion I thought you meant after the final whistle, that would have been weird.

Guest FriendlyRam
6 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

Do you mean some of the fans that came on the pitch celebrating after they had scored?  Hardly a pitch invasion, just over eager fans celebrating with the player that scored.

When you said pitch invasion I thought you meant after the final whistle, that would have ben weird.

It did look worse than it was maybe. From the angle I saw it looked like a lot had got onto the pitch lol. 

A draw that they will be happier than us with I should imagine. their goalie pulled off 2 good saves to keep them in it, we also hit the bar. the end of it all it was two average sides with one not having anything to play for other than pride though.  

Can this be real?  Saw it on Twitter, but no references to it elsewhere.

If real, it's very very weird - whatever your views on Brexit or indeed any other politics, the football ground is not the place for them.

If fake, apologies for disseminating.

IMG_20170321_180125.jpg

11 out of 24 clubs in the championsip have sacked their manager this season, with 3 teams changing their manager twice so 14 managerial changes or sackings this season.

Just ridiculous.

2 hours ago, Tuna said:

11 out of 24 clubs in the championsip have sacked their manager this season, with 3 teams changing their manager twice so 14 managerial changes or sackings this season.

Just ridiculous.

Wouldn't be surprised if that's below average for last 3-5 years at this stage tbh. Doesn't seem like it's been particularly bad. Watford had 5 in a season not long ago.

Archived