Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

2016/17 Football League Championship

Reading will win. I think the style of the game suits them far more. They strike me as more of a keep it tight and pinch a goal side, whereas Huddersfield are a bit like a mini Liverpool.

I wasn't expecting a classic given the nature of the game but this has been almost impressively bad. The lack of quality from both sides has been alarming.

Oh no, not more of it. I was going to go and do something to increase the adrenalin levels like watch some paint dry and grass grow. Typical, when you miss it it's a classic, when you stay in and watch it it's tepid back passes and poor decision making. Should have recorded it and watched it in fast forward. Insomniacs U.K. Want to know when the DVD is coming out.

2 hours ago, Kitchandro said:

Disappointing Bill Leslie doesn't commentate on the Football League anymore. I mean I know he was a patronising nob but this bloke is far inferior as a commentator.

This is supposed to be the richest game in football, its certainly one of the biggest, why don't they use one of the top commentators?

Sky's premier league commentators can barley be bothered to research any club outside the traditional top 4 or 5, can you imagine them trying to commentate on this lol 

3 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Sky's premier league commentators can barley be bothered to research any club outside the traditional top 4 or 5, can you imagine them trying to commentate on this lol 

Couldn't be any worse than the days of Peter Beagrie and Don Goodman  

9 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

#BRINGBACKHULL

Sad state of affairs when it comes down to the above. 

Huddersfield at least tried for a while but would probably be next seasons Blackpool (from 2010/11) if they went up. Reading will be next seasons Middlesbrough for sure.

1 minute ago, Nalis said:

Shlt thing is we all know whichever of these teams go up will take points of us next season somehow...

Like when a Bobby Madley or Jon Moss awards them a dodgy penalty or allows them to punch the ball into the goal. I can see it though, probably the week after a great result against a top six side undoing all that hard work!

Archived