Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

2016/17 Football League Championship

7 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Can't be many teams with Wednesday in their name who've played in the top flight though. :P 

I like that they were once "The" Wednesday, as to make sure they wouldn't be confused with any other Wednesdays. 

2 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I like that they were once "The" Wednesday, as to make sure they wouldn't be confused with any other Wednesdays. 

lol The real reason is even more boring than that!

23 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

What's wrong with Huddersfield in the Premier League?

Just preferred the Wednesday over them. Personal preference.

Of course, everyone will be rooting for them now because of the Wagner Factor©. :D

This man here will be dancing on the ceiling tonight:

e3e642ac3be4f180b7195be0ad15645a2bcd2af4

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

Just preferred the Wednesday over them. Personal preference.

Of course, everyone will be rooting for them now because of the Wagner Factor©. :D

This man here will be dancing on the ceiling tonight:

e3e642ac3be4f180b7195be0ad15645a2bcd2af4

6 hours ago, AKCJ said:

I rate Aaron Mooy.

Wouldn't mind us signing him. Apparently Newcastle have a bid in for him atm.

I'd be like an Algerian fan to Mahrez and Slim if we managed to sign him. Definetly the best Australian player right now, which come to think of it is a bit of a worry. 

2 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Huddersfield please.

Forest apparently being taken-over by a guy known for bribes and match-fixing! FA's fit and proper tests really working. 

its only Forest he's taking over though so it should be a laugh, 

pretty fitting they are being taken over by another foreign owner; still remember when they all sang "your not english anymore" to us, amazing how they are all licking the pre-verbal nut sack of the new Greek owner

2 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

its only Forest he's taking over though so it should be a laugh, 

pretty fitting they are being taken over by another foreign owner; still remember when they all sang "your not english anymore" to us, amazing how they are all licking the pre-verbal nut sack of the new Greek owner

I remember them wanting to organise a Fawaz day in August to celebrate them winning the league after 2 games. 

Their new owner looks like a massive guy..

Sure he's given 'food for thought' on buying a club that is under-achieving and should be around the play-off position given their resources.

I think whoever comes up of the two is going back down. It will be a massive rebuilding job for either, Huddersfield in-particular given their loanees.

I have money on Reading, cynically, but hope Huddersfield come up. Better away day and always had a soft spot for them for some reason.

Archived