Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

2016/17 Football League Championship

Just now, fazzyfox said:

I'll send Huddersfield a Premier League welcome pack, it contains the squad lists and 11 loo rolls.

Is Patrick Stewart at every match or is he just a kling-on for the Wembley final

He goes to every home game.

Just now, Fox92 said:

We won the Championship and Premier League since then. Good grief let it go.

He's in the media this week talking about it, I'll write what I want cheers darling x

They should use Bournemouth as a model to strive for although they're two years behind in terms of income and squad building, hopefully they'll be bright and tidy rather than just digging in and being pretty dour like today. Can't stand the day glow away kit though and I suppose this is next seasons, better find the shades I wore for the Bournemouth game. 

Yes it was a poor game, yes Huddersfield will struggle, but remember that they have the same budget as Rotherham. Should have been nowhere near top 10 never mind go up.

Delighted for Huddersfield. My Uncle is good friends with someone who works quite high up at the club so always had a soft spot for them. I watched and cheered them on. Can't believe Liam Moore took a penalty. Knew he would miss. Wagner has done an absolutely incredible job there and deserves all the plaudits.

Will they spend any money to try and stay up next season? TBH I'm sure they arent bothered. Take the money and become a team that possibly yo yos between the divisions. 

Archived