Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

2016/17 Football League Championship

Just now, Manwell Pablo said:

I went to uni there but I'd be good to Wednesday back in the prem. as long as it's not reading I'm happy.

I agree mate. Would be good to have a Yorkshire club promoted. 

Anyone but Wednesday, have to be the most boring football team in the footballl league, potentially all of England. 

Good luck trying to sell boro V Wednesday next season if they're both in the championship.

1 minute ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Anybody but Huddersfield for me, the fan fare over Wagner will be unbearable next season if they make it

I think we'll get that anyway next season mate. 

The general consensus amongst Huddersfield fans is that he will be on his way to a PL club if they don't go up this season. And in fairness he's done wonders for Huddersfield. 

9 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Anyone but Wednesday, have to be the most boring football team in the footballl league, potentially all of England. 

Good luck trying to sell boro V Wednesday next season if they're both in the championship.

I can only assume that's because reading are so boring you've already forgotten they exist? Wednesday are an action packed blockbuster compared to reading

16 minutes ago, rn9013 said:

I think we'll get that anyway next season mate. 

The general consensus amongst Huddersfield fans is that he will be on his way to a PL club if they don't go up this season. And in fairness he's done wonders for Huddersfield. 

bit different though if he brings little Huddersfield up rather than just get a job like 

29 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Their average attendance is 28k this season & they've sold out tonight lol

55 minutes ago, Sammy said:

Wonder how the away end at Hillsborough would work if they got promoted. Would it be split over the 2 tiers or moved to the corner? With the new rule of needing away fans next to the pitch and looks like they've currently got them in that top tier. Pray they go up over Reading

Is this happening next season then?

St James park and Old Trafford of the top of my head are two grounds where we will be moved then, OT maybe not by much as we aren't far from the pitch but certainly St James park.

Back on topic, you should want the weakest side to come up meaning it's nailed on one place for the relegation spots come May. Wednesday aren't the weakest of the four who were in this.

4 minutes ago, promised land said:

Is this happening next season then?

St James park and Old Trafford of the top of my head are two grounds where we will be moved then, OT maybe not by much as we aren't far from the pitch but certainly St James park.

Back on topic, you should want the weakest side to come up meaning it's nailed on one place for the relegation spots come May. Wednesday aren't the weakest of the four who were in this.

Doubt we're in a relegation battle next season. Only were for a bit this season because Ranieri lost his bottle and tried to change the way we play - back to our game and back to form that would have us challenging for European football

38 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

Their average attendance is 28k this season & they've sold out tonight lol

Haha oh I mean more as a tongue in cheek joke about nobody as a neutral wanting to watch that borefest.

Wednesday have a very good following.

59 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

I can only assume that's because reading are so boring you've already forgotten they exist? Wednesday are an action packed blockbuster compared to reading

Haha at least reading have a terrible defence so they tend to concede a fair few.

Archived