Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JayPittardBlueatheart

Red away Kit 2016?

Is that gonna be like Bolton's away kit from a few years ago that fvcks up the contrast on your TV? Anyone remember that? Even in HD it was like watching 11 red clouds floating about on screen.

I'm not a fan of these red kits.

We had a winning formula in the away games playing in either black or white so why change it?!

Rant over.

Yeah, because the shirts were the reason we won the league.

Yeah, because the shirts were the reason we won the league.

We don't usually do well in red.

Someone back this up by some stats.

Oh, and the leaked version looks terrible, tacky & cheap. No patch on the home shirt.

We don't usually do well in red.

Someone back this up by some stats.

Oh, and the leaked version looks terrible, tacky & cheap. No patch on the home shirt.

How often have we played in red though?

I was bored with plain black or white kits and thought red was a nice change but that looks worse than the last effort which at least had some black in it.

I'm hoping we draw any three teams that play in red in the champions league now, our first season at that level and we'll be turning out in that kit.   :facepalm:

It's exactly the same design as the home kit, which is apparently "best in the league" lol

It's a shirt, it'll get worn for a season and then binned. It's all going to be okay lads, I promise.

I'm not talking about the season before last only, though.

My point is, we've lost games in red, blue and white. Seems a tad superstitious to blame a colour on team performance.

Archived