Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Mahrez - Arsenal

5 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

I disagree, it's not like the current crop of players are some unknown quantity.

We have just won one of the most competitive leagues in Europe, any "top clubs" scouting department will be fully aware of our players.

i don't think 2 friendly and the community sheild will put the players under the spotlight any more than they have all ready been.

He is an unknown as far as playing the best in europe. If you think they will not be alerted if he rips them up then you are so wrong. That is how the real big boys work n scout.

4 minutes ago, sylofox said:

He is an unknown as far as playing the best in europe. If you think they will not be alerted if he rips them up then you are so wrong. That is how the real big boys work n scout.

Man City got to the Semi so top 4 in Europe last season and he done as described as above

2 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Why are Arsenal fans such ****ing weirdos??

All of them are absolute man children. Their entire fan base needs to grow up.

Their entire stadium is 40 plus years of age which is why West Ham will be a bigger club in 10 years time. 

1 hour ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

What's kicked off between Bayblon & Ramadone then? 

If you find out let me know because I don't have a clue what people are going on about.

58 minutes ago, SlaneyLCFC said:

Was along the lines of "because your the itk and know all" orc words to that effect.

Petty really when Rama is pretty much bang on with info!

(P.s not sure why it won't let me delete the C on the word "or"

I don't think I said anything of the sort actually.

3 minutes ago, Babylon said:

If you find out let me know because I don't have a clue what people are going on about.

You have ruined it Babylon, ruined us getting info of things that happen 15 minutes before they happen. :(

You should be ashamed

12 minutes ago, Babylon said:

You said he knew **** all and implied that was the status quo. It was very snide and passive aggressive.

7 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

You said he knew **** all and implied that was the status quo. It was very snide and passive aggressive.

Have I been hacked or been sleep posting or something. Because I don't remember it being like that at all. Could you dig out the post from the mod bin and show me because I'd like to know what I put exactly. It seems my moderator powers have been removed because he's thrown a wappy so I can't look myself.

I remember posting something about him not knowing what the 10.30 announcement thing was, hence his vague post. There wasn't really any announcement and certainly nothing he couldn't have said if they did know.... so why the vague post?

4 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Have I been hacked or been sleep posting or something. Because I don't remember it being like that at all. Could you dig out the post from the mod bin and show me because I'd like to know what I put exactly. It seems my moderator powers have been removed because he's thrown a wappy so I can't look myself.

I remember posting something about him not knowing what the 10.30 announcement thing was, hence his vague post. There wasn't really any announcement and certainly nothing he couldn't have said if they did know.... so why the vague post?

I've had a look in the hidden content (since the upgrade it's a bit strange) and I can't find anything from you or ramadaone in there at all.

Just now, Webbo said:

I've had a look in the hidden content (since the upgrade it's a bit strange) and I can't find anything from you or ramadaone in there at all.

Cheers webbo.. hey ho... don't worry about it.

7 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Nah mate, that's pretty much what I read. 

3 minutes ago, Webbo said:

For the record I absolutely don't give a shit at all. I've said far worse to people I love in real life than Babs posted and if ram is that sensitive he shouldn't be putting himself in the public domain.

But purely from a forum maintenance point of view, it did happen.

Allegedly Arsenal are preparing a new £35m bid for Lacazette. If they bid £45m on Mahrez that will take their spending to over £100m. Thats very un-Arsenal like to splash the cash like that. So if they do sign Lacazette I very much doubt they will sign Mahrez.

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

For the record I absolutely don't give a shit at all. I've said far worse to people I love in real life than Babs posted and if ram is that sensitive he shouldn't be putting himself in the public domain.

But purely from a forum maintenance point of view, it did happen.

I believe you. Since the upgrade we can't delete things, just hide them and then I assume Mark deletes them later. I soon as I saw there'd been some sort of argument I went looking straight the way.

1 minute ago, Webbo said:

I believe you. Since the upgrade we can't delete things, just hide them and then I assume Mark deletes them later. I soon as I saw there'd been some sort of argument I went looking straight the way.

Jut to clarify, there was no argument. That usually entails a back and forth.

Unless I seriously have been sleep posting, it was just one comment. I've been gardening all day and come in to read I've had some massive argument I have no memory of even being part of ha. lol

Archived