Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Mahrez - Arsenal

5 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Jut to clarify, there was no argument. That usually entails a back and forth.

Unless I seriously have been sleep posting, it was just one comment. I've been gardening all day and come in to read I've had some massive argument I have no memory of even being part of ha. lol

I want to hear about your gardening

5 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

The only comment I saw from Babs was Rams being Vague do if that is what has got to him then he is seriously soft lol 

Yes that's what I remember putting. Anyway, back on topic... has he signed this bloody contract yet or what!!!!

2 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Hahahahahaha that Arsenal video lol indefensibly embarrassing set of fans. All is forgiven Forest.

Personally I think their fans deserve their own thread, it's comedy gold. Do we know what Arsenal TV have had to say on it all lol

11 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

I want to hear about your gardening

Well, lots of grass laying, chopping down of trees and the cold blooded murder of about 20 trillion red ants. Boiled alive, men, women, children... and the unborn. Pure bloody evil me.

9 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Jut to clarify, there was no argument. That usually entails a back and forth.

Unless I seriously have been sleep posting, it was just one comment. I've been gardening all day and come in to read I've had some massive argument I have no memory of even being part of ha. lol

Ha ha  ...     Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .....   They are arguing amongst themselves !!!   I have successfully replied as someone else ....   Ha ha ha ha ha ha  .....   Now my plan is working and soon I will reply as many people and this site will come crashing down ......     Ha ha ha ha ha  !!!       Tomorrow the world !!!!!    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!     Nothing can stop me !!!!!!!   Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha  !!!       I'm off now to polish my golden gun feed my big white fluffy pussy andreport to number one. 

1 minute ago, TrentFox said:

Golf weekend with the boys. Pissed. Anyone care to save me forlornly trying to locate the two salient posts. WTF has happened ? Anyrhing?? 

Nothing happened, storm in a tea cup.... I had no Idea I was even part of it.

13 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Like I said. ITK'S should be Teflon. No need to Melt on every possibly questionable post. 

Absolutely.

Bert used to be a world champion at crying wolf. Constantly trolled people on his twitter account then wondered why nobody took him seriously and then threw his toys out of the pram (thankfully he's calmed down on that front).

If you've got a bit of info then great, share it. But don't get your knickers twisted if someone doesn't take it as gospel.

12 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Yes that's what I remember putting. Anyway, back on topic... has he signed this bloody contract yet or what!!!!

TBF you was actually quite rude, its like you have some personal vendetta against any one that might be ITK, so what if his info is sometimes hit and miss.

Its a Leicester Forum we all support the same team.

I think its a tad hypocritical, that you moderate comments yet its quite all right to offend someone that generally posts good stuff and is a valid member of the site !! 

On a side note what with the posts being removed? 

Have the servers been relocated to North Korea

Archived