Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Mahrez - Arsenal

24 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Actually Mark doesn't have a copy of them I've already asked.

But just for the record, no news even really came out at 10.30 and certainly nothing that couldn't have been said fella. The information was embargoed because it was given to the written press, not the tv press, so they get to report it first, that's common practice so it has to comes out in the first edition before anyone else can mention it.

Taking your ball and going home because of one persons comment is ridiculous.

It seems to me that Babylon will always have to have the last word in any dispute/debate/argument.

Looks like we've lost the best ITK on this forum.

3 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

It seems to me that Babylon will always have to have the last word in any dispute/debate/argument.

What am I meant to do, stop mid discussion? I've clarified my position, I'd actually sent him a PM ages ago to discuss it privately. But he chose to take it back onto the boards, perhaps he didn't see it I don't know.

As for losing an ITK, I'm sorry but if he's walking because of one nothing comment from me, then there is more to it than that. There are 1000's of people on these boards. You can't expect everyone to agree.

Anyway, it's my last post on it. Anyone wants to carry on feel free to PM me.

7 minutes ago, Babylon said:

What am I meant to do, stop mid discussion? I've clarified my position, I'd actually sent him a PM ages ago to discuss it privately. But he chose to take it back onto the boards, perhaps he didn't see it I don't know.

As for losing an ITK, I'm sorry but if he's walking because of one nothing comment from me, then there is more to it than that. There are 1000's of people on these boards. You can't expect everyone to agree.

Anyway, it's my last post on it. Anyone wants to carry on feel free to PM me.

PM sent.

8 minutes ago, Lesteban said:

Arsenal Twitter watch, they reckon this is Mahrez talking with their players: 

Guy on the left looks a tad, erm heavy to be a footballer.

Also I'm pretty sure the players don't strike the deal, if he's out and about in a city and chats some other teams players, there's nothing wrong with that lol I hardly think he's arranging secret meetings with the Ox over his Arsenal move lol

Arsenal fans are worryingly weird.

Looking at the pics on the official website, that doesn't look like our current training kit. Our new tops don't appear to have white underneath the arms, and the black panels on the shoulders also appear visible from the official pics, but not on this image. Given the quality of the image I'd say it's unlikely that it's RM.

1 minute ago, ian_marshall said:

Looking at the pics on the official website, that doesn't look like our current training kit. Our new tops don't appear to have white underneath the arms, and the black panels on the shoulders also appear visible from the official pics, but not on this image. Given the quality of the image I'd say it's unlikely that it's RM.

Looking at Twitter it appears it's Ashley Cole, which would make more sense. He lives there, meeting up with some old mates.

The tops the so called Arsenal players are wearing in that photo look nothing like their training tops. The two I've seen, one has distinctive grey stripes down the sleeves with a grey stripe across the front, and the other is plain red top with black stripes down the sleeves.

Archived