Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Mahrez - Arsenal

I cant decide whether, getting up in the morning and reading five pages about squabbling children, is better or worse than getting up and reading 5 pages about whether Mahrez is smiling, singing, dancing, talking with the owner, manager or Arsen.

either way.. my sad preseason life continues and the game kicks off in a few hours :)

5 hours ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

It seems to me that Babylon will always have to have the last word in any dispute/debate/argument.

Looks like we've lost the best ITK on this forum.

He might have a few snippets of information here and there (though he didn't appear to last night) but he was still being over-sensitive. The only thing Babylon said was that Ramadaone didn't appear to have any information. It was no more provocative than the 'Yes thanks' comment which preceded it. If Babylon were similarly fragile he'd have left the forum years ago, along with the rest of us.

Anyway, I'm not buying the Mahrez-Arsenal picture. As someone pointed out, it depends on the assumption that footballers wear their kits all day long and negotiate their transfers with other footballers. And I suppose if Mahrez turns up in this friendly in half an hour it'll put the latest round of rumours to bed. Until lunch-time, at least.

I'm not a fan of these faceless ITK anyway.

The fact he's cried and ran off suggests he's only doing it for his own gratification.

Seems a well balanced individual...chips on both shoulders!

38 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

To those of you who think this is all done and dusted - why would Claudio say that riyad might be a bit distracted by all the transfer rumours?  Anyone who had actually agreed to sign or signed wouldn't be distracted?

genuine question

Nothing is done and dusted but the odds are way in favour of him staying ...   Can't we just stick with that until something happens one way or the other.  

1 minute ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I think it's pretty poor form for Wenger to go watch last night's game. Only adds to speculation 

Good point.  Let's get Claudio to go and watch a Arse game and that will really get the tongues wagging !!

4 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I think it's pretty poor form for Wenger to go watch last night's game. Only adds to speculation 

Ridiculous!

He can do as he pleases!

5 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Why should he care about speculation. He wants to sign him, his job isn't to make it easier for us to retain him. 

8 minutes ago, weller54 said:

While the speculation is quiet.. I've got a great idea.. 

Let's make up puns using the names of Countries! 

Who'd like to go first? 

Not quite so hot today ....    In fact it's a little bit Brazil !

(Couldn't think of a South American country that fits I'm afraid).

19 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Nothing is done and dusted but the odds are way in favour of him staying ...   Can't we just stick with that until something happens one way or the other.  

It was indirectly directly directed to some who had indicated it was done CF

2 hours ago, nettle said:

Have Arsenal actually put an official bid in for Mahrez yet?

No arsehole w4nker said he won't bid till this reaches 100 pages. He says he won't have small time players at his club.

Plus he is not sure about Mahrez's fitness as he never gets injured. Also he's not sure Mahrez has the right attitude to fit into his squad has he don't want winners.

Archived