Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Mario Lemina

Even playing 4-4-1-1, we'll need at least 5 total. Assuming Inler and James leave, Kante stays, and Mendy signs, then that'd be 5 with Drinky, Kingy, and Amartey too, but Amartey is a bit of a utility player, and so it wouldn't hurt to get another young-ish utility player in.

We'll likely have open spaces in our 25-man squad for the PL (Hamer and 1 CB (Moore or Benny) could be left off or moved on without a direct replacement).

But if Kante leaves, then do you really think we'll be able to play 4-4-1-1 the same way? He was key to being able to play 2 in the middle.

And I'm not sure he is a "drinky type". Yes, he is a good passer (and dribbler), but that's his highlight video... he seems pretty defensive in some of his positioning, and he's listed as predominately CDM rather than CM.

well yes it's a problem,Kante did two man work and propher replacement will be diifficult 

as far so club is looking for players with good pass accuracy and who can hold ball not kante alike with great tackles and etc

maybe 3 in that zone is future,but dunno,4-3-3 dont really work in last season

i hope club do not struggle at the start of the pl before adapting to new strategy

well yes it's a problem,Kante did two man work and propher replacement will be diifficult 

as far so club is looking for players with good pass accuracy and who can hold ball not kante alike with great tackles and etc

maybe 3 in that zone is future,but dunno,4-3-3 dont really work in last season

i hope club do not struggle at the start of the pl before adapting to new strategy

If Kante leaves, we might still be able to pull off a 4-4-1-1. Albrighton and Okazaki ran themselves into the ground doing a lot of the work too. But they'd almost always be sub'd. They'd just be sub'd sooner... or we'd need another player to run himself into the ground but then that's 3 players getting sub'd for that reason and doesn't allow for pure tactical changes.

We played 4-3-3 only really once last season, Chelsea away for the first 45. Yeah, it didn't work but I'd not panic if I saw it again.

(Bournemouth away was more of a 4-5-1 and at home to Man City was 4-1-4-1 imo.)

If he is that good, why are Juve considering selling him?

Probably don't need him and feel they are better off cashing out. They wouldn't of signed him permanently in April this year if they didn't think he was good. They activated the option to buy after the season long loan with them because they knew he was good enough for another team to see the potential and make a good profit by selling him on.

From SSN:

LEICESTER TARGET €20M JUVE STRIKER

Leicester City remain interested in Juventus strikerMario Lemina, says La Gazzetta dello Sport.

Foxes manager Claudio Ranieri is believed to be prepared to pay €20m for the player, 22, who spent last season on loan in Turin from Marseille, before joining the Serie A champions permanently this summer.

From SSN:

Leicester City remain interested in Juventus strikerMario Lemina, says La Gazzetta dello Sport.

Foxes manager Claudio Ranieri is believed to be prepared to pay €20m for the player, 22, who spent last season on loan in Turin from Marseille, before joining the Serie A champions permanently this summer.

I thought he was a central midfielder?

From SSN:

striker ? they mean midfielder . 

I thought he was a central midfielder?

A strong, hard-working, and dynamic right-footed midfielder, with solid technique and distribution, Lemina is a box-to-box player, who is capable of starting attacking plays after winning back possession. Due to his tactical versatility, he is capable of playing in several positions, and has been deployed as a winger, as a full-back, or as a wing-back, on the right flank; during his time with Marseille, he also played as centre-back in a three-man defence on occasion, during the 2014–15 season, under manager Marcelo Bielsa.[2][11][12][13] Despite his talent, he has also earned a reputation for having a temper and for lacking concentration at times.[2]

Archived