Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Steve Walsh.

Why don't they take Rudkin off our hands? The whole Lukaku and Jon Stones transfer sagas would have been over ages ago with Rudkin in charge, what with the £5 million release clauses he would have given them.

Post of the week

Let's not put too fine a point on this, if he leaves this is a sporting disaster for us.

The architect of our recent success and the most influential person in the Premier league according to Alex Ferguson.

Couple it with Kante leaving, and if it comes pass, this is our Black Friday.

Let's not put too fine a point on this, if he lives this is a sporting disaster for us.

The architect of our recent success and the most influential person in the Premier league according to Alex Ferguson.

Couple it with Kante leaving, and if it comes pass, this is our Black Friday.

I thought Pearson and Cambiasso was our Black Friday (I know they weren't on the same day or even same week) but still that was disaster for us, look how that ended up, and as I've just said in the Kante thread, Cambiasso leaving him me harder than the news of Kante, he's a massive loss and i'm not denying that but i'm abit 'meh' about Kante leaving if i'm honest.

I thought Pearson and Cambiasso was our Black Friday (I know they weren't on the same day or even same week) but still that was disaster for us, look how that ended up, and as I've just said in the Kante thread, Cambiasso leaving him me harder than the news of Kante, he's a massive loss and i'm not denying that but i'm abit 'meh' about Kante leaving if i'm honest.[/quote

I'm far more bothered about Walsh leaving than Kante. I think we were only going to get one more season out of ngolo at best.

I thought Pearson and Cambiasso was our Black Friday (I know they weren't on the same day or even same week) but still that was disaster for us, look how that ended up, and as I've just said in the Kante thread, Cambiasso leaving him me harder than the news of Kante, he's a massive loss and i'm not denying that but i'm abit 'meh' about Kante leaving if i'm honest.[/quote

I'm far more bothered about Walsh leaving than Kante. I think we were only going to get one more season out of ngolo at best.

Oh yeah definetly.

Walsh > Kante.

I think you'll find unfortunately Kante is all but gone, news is gathering fast that he'll be gone at some point this weekend.

As for Walsh i'm quite confident he's staying, I just don't see what he'd want to leave, that said I don't see why Kante would want to leave barring money, of which he could earn here then potentially move on next year.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3692336/Everton-want-Leicester-City-s-assistant-manager-Steve-Walsh-Director-Football.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

"WALSH RED CARD RECORD

Steve Walsh holds the record for the most red cards in the Football League.

The 51-year-old saw red 13 times in his playing career, and holds the record with former Southend United forward Roy Mcdonough."

Massive oppertunity for him......

I imagine he'll go......

As for Kante... sad he didn't stay.. but hay ho... remember Cambiaso???

Not sure who would be assistant coach at Everton..... lets hope its not Shaky!!!!

Archived