Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Steve Walsh.

Rudkin... Rudkin... Rudkin.... Fecking Rudkin.

yeah he would personally like more money!!

I'm sure we can all chip in a quid? The Steve Walsh Stay Fund, TSWSF for short

This is the rumour that's tipping me over the edge, frankly.

Kanté, Mahrez or whoever could leave but I'd be confident that Walsh and his team could bring in adequate replacements. After all, where were Kanté, Mahrez and Vardy before they came to Leicester? Nowhere, that's where. Yet they've come together and helped formed a title-winning side in a wonderful season.

But if Walsh goes, where will the replacements come from? Who would replace Walsh? Is there a scout of scouts? I'm losing it here, to be honest.

What really is the point of contracts these days? They mean literally **** all. Players sign 4 year deals and **** off after a year, scouts sign 4 year deals and **** off after 6 weeks. Genuine question, what is the ****ing point in a contract if it can be gotten out of at the drop of a hat?

What really is the point of contracts these days? They mean literally **** all. Players sign 4 year deals and **** off after a year, scouts sign 4 year deals and **** off after 6 weeks. Genuine question, what is the ****ing point in a contract if it can be gotten out of at the drop of a hat?

No f****** point at all

Oh yeah i remember now. I thought that would stop any chance of them leaving tbh

I think its all down to the chairmen and the Buddha factor, obviously a generous man that believes in karma etc and they dont want to keep anyone unhappy at the club.

Especially after winning the league, he doesn't seem like the sort of man to argue with destiny should a player or staff member have a real desire to leave.

Not sure why he would want to be a second choice tho, so fingers crossed

We've gone from being the Unbelievable's to now being its ****ing unbelievable

Until there's something concrete here I won't buy it.

Why would he sign a contract and then leave 6 weeks later?

Because he is a greedy Kante buying into the panic of losing the ****.

Archived