Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Steve Walsh.

Actually, just thought this through and it's no biggie. We just do an Arsene. Just wait to see who Everton want to sign and then sign them first! Don't even have to pay his wages then... result!

I don't really agree, in today's climate Everton aren't a big club any more, they hardly generate any more money than us commercially.

He's more likely to turn Leicester into a big club than Everton from the base he has here.

The new Everton owner isn't even as rich as our owners, I'll believe it when I see it when he starts digging hundreds of millions out of his own pocket to invest in Everton.

Yeah but he seems prepared to pump the money in, so you can see why it could be a potentially big pull for Walsh.

Guest CityFan 06

Is he actually leaving then?!

From what I gather and where I'm up to with it, the Telegraph reported in their most recent article Leicester are resigned to him leaving to Everton so it's looking likely at this stage.

Would be a disaster because scouts generally follow their hand scout, very rarely signing a contract to the club. He'd keep the analysts guys but lose the on ground scouts.

I suppose for Walsh in many ways, he's completed his role at Leicester

Can we go back a couple of weeks. I hate feeling shit about Leicester.

These guys who were not deemed good enough prior to last season by the vast majority of other clubs are now whoring themselves out to them. Commendable guys.

Yeah, I'm pissed off.

If it's personal reasons then we can't really deny the bloke. If it's other reasons then that's a worry. Either way BIG loss if true, you don't get many like him

Rudkin... Rudkin... Rudkin.... Fecking Rudkin.

If it's personal reasons then we can't really deny the bloke. If it's other reasons then that's a worry. Either way BIG loss if true, you don't get many like him

yeah he would personally like more money!!

Archived