Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tony1784

Liam Moore

41 minutes ago, Steven said:

Join Rochdale. :ph34r:

Yep, big Conrad has.  Gone back on a 6 month contract, to the club where he got a long term ("career ending") injury a couple of seasons ago.  Good for Rochdale - Hibs should have given him the chance to get fit (or 'fittish' - we are talking Logan here !) and resurrect his career (he's still only 30 !).

1 hour ago, Countryfox said:

The forgotten man ....   Still can't work out what went wrong.

Just not good enough I'm afraid. Take away the fact he's from Leicester and I think his estimation round here would go down a lot further. Had a couple of good little runs in the team but was rightfully replaced by better more experienced centre halves.

Never quite evolved like others did in that crop of players we had ie Schlupp Drinkwater Morgan Schmeichel Vardy, but will still forge out a good career for himself. Contrary to what people think he does have a good attitude so I'm sure he'll do fine.

He's made a few tweets today, I would embed them but it seems to include the tweet he's replying to for some reason and that could get a bit messy. But in summary, he's basically said he doesn't want to spend the next several years out on loan and wants stability, which you can't really argue with. Moving on is the best for his career and I hope he gets it as I quite like him and that's the only way he'll develop.

15 hours ago, TJB-fox said:

Just not good enough I'm afraid. Take away the fact he's from Leicester and I think his estimation round here would go down a lot further. Had a couple of good little runs in the team but was rightfully replaced by better more experienced centre halves.

Never quite evolved like others did in that crop of players we had ie Schlupp Drinkwater Morgan Schmeichel Vardy, but will still forge out a good career for himself. Contrary to what people think he does have a good attitude so I'm sure he'll do fine.

He did have some nice runs...  Can't remember the championship match, but, I felt pained for him when he picked up a knock, couldn't carry on....  And that was it... he was replaced and barely got a sniff afterwards...  

There me is a decent centre half in there, but, he'll never get the opportunity at LCFC to develop

all the very best to him and I hope Rudders gets a buy back clause!!!

6 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

He did have some nice runs...  Can't remember the championship match, but, I felt pained for him when he picked up a knock, couldn't carry on....  And that was it... he was replaced and barely got a sniff afterwards...  

There me is a decent centre half in there, but, he'll never get the opportunity at LCFC to develop

all the very best to him and I hope Rudders gets a buy back clause!!!

I think that was Charlton at home, he collided with the post in the first 20 minutes or so. 

2 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

I think that was Charlton at home, he collided with the post in the first 20 minutes or so. 

dislocated his shoulder didn't he, when he got fit Pearson just left Wasyl in the team

5 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

That's the one... Thanks...  He really tried to carry on with his injury, but, just couldn't...  I remember feeling awful for him, it was as if he knew that he'd struggle to get back in if he didn't carry on

Wasyl did a nice job though...

nobody was was keen for him to go to Fulham a couple years back for £3m...  But,. He'll not get near the first team now

Agreed after the Oxford game I was excited to see him given another go in the rest of the pre season friendlys, really surprised he's been cast aside the way he has the lad clearly has a lot of potential which seems to fit in with the players we're targeting so treating him the way we have seems strange

Needs a permanent move and deserves one. LCFC should do their best to find him a new club he is happy to join. 

Great player and attitude and if we were still in the Championship, would probably be starting for us, but we are on a higher level now and he, rightly or wrongly, has been deemed not good enough.

I have a feeling he will not become a Prem player in the future but spend most his career at championship level, which is no disgrace. Prove me wrong Moore! 

46 minutes ago, Gazza M said:

Not good enough, move on. Couldn't hold a place in Bristol City's team. Says it all.

Stupid stupid post. Haven't accounted for injuries and Bristol City's mismanagement + mess behind the scenes.

On a side not what on earth is Liam doing getting into that situation on Twitter with a moron like that for?

32 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Stupid stupid post. Haven't accounted for injuries and Bristol City's mismanagement + mess behind the scenes.

On a side not what on earth is Liam doing getting into that situation on Twitter with a moron like that for?

....and Brentford?

Can't blame him for stability and being settled in a team. 

As others have said, hasn't quite developed like others and was out his depth when he played in premier few seasons ago. 

Sell him to a club that is going to help him and wack a massive sell on % and a buy back clause. 

Haven't read all the posts but would love him to stay. Genuinely think he will become a good player. most defenders develop mid 20s there is still time fore him. He was good a few years ago maybe he has learnt it's not as easy as he thought and will show some form. 

Archived