Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tony1784

Liam Moore

3 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Suprises me on the foxes forum, than any other.!!! Nobody but nobody has learnt from the foxes story.

Go through every player in our squad above the age of 22. Everyone of them came from nowhere,

journeymen, or players who came together and grabbed the moment.

W.Morgan, Simpson, Fuchs, Huth, now Hernandez.All reached a decent level, some even honours.

Then  we have Mahrez and Vardy, who they were, nobody cared who they were  then wham real life

fairytails, led by a character Ranieri who according to some, didnt have the character to excel,

well he became a Godfather of clevețr gangsters, who some hated like marmite or loved more than

the 7 dwarfs, with a bit of bite.

Why then are our fringe players being cast, in that same bad mold, that our now new heroes were

previously aligned to. We if any should show more understanding or not???

We need defenders for this new now unknown special season.

Liam Moore, has shown potential, he could well profit in this 'band of brothers' enviroment, plus coming

under the defence tactical nous of Ranieri.We as have we have  shown, can give rebirth to players careers.

Has bigger clubs have proved in the "last 2 seasons" ready made CBs are difficult to find

available around the transfer market. Foxforum critics havent shown any success so far

on their player analyse.

I'd love to see him excel here, however, he got dropped, various rumours of his attitude changing around the time he brought his nice new house and a few tidy motors. He got sent on loan and got sent back, claudio has then watched him train and play for the u21's or whatever it is called now and still chose to have the tank on the bench.

I'm not saying it can't kick on again, but it would seem unlikely and very unlikely it will be here.

It's a shame as I think we all love to see a player who follows the club and has come through the ranks.

if you can't handle Liam Moore at his worst then you don't deserve him at his best! he's a 10m defender if he realises he's not a superstar, he just kicks a ball about for a living and gets his head down and tries to kick and run to the best of his ability!

1 minute ago, shade said:

if you can't handle Liam Moore at his worst then you don't deserve him at his best! he's a 10m defender if he realises he's not a superstar, he just kicks a ball about for a living and gets his head down and tries to kick and run to the best of his ability!

Would love to know what prolonged period he has shown form for to back up a £10m valuation.

If Sol Bamba wasn't shit he would be good.

Just now, Costock_Fox said:

Would love to know what prolonged period he has shown form for to back up a £10m valuation.

If Sol Bamba wasn't shit he would be good.

if he'd progressed instead of regressed from when a Fulham were sniffing around

12 hours ago, Will1981 said:

may as well keep him, £1m is not enough for us to have a further reduced champions league squad.

If you are telling me you would be happy with Liam Moore replacing someone in a champions league game I'm done.

£1m is more than we bought Hernandez for.

39 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

If you are telling me you would be happy with Liam Moore replacing someone in a champions league game I'm done.

£1m is more than we bought Hernandez for.

no I am saying I would prefer to have a 24 man champions league squad rather than a 23 man squad.

16 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

no I am saying I would prefer to have a 24 man champions league squad rather than a 23 man squad.

I don't know why people are obsessed with the numbers for the CL squad.

There was a poster on here who I won't name was fretting because we wouldn't fill our 25 man or whatever it is allocation. When I pointed out Chilwell and Gray they claimed they didn't count as they'll be counted as home grown. Our squad is big enough for sure and the likes of Liam Moore being in it is negligible, he didn't even get on the bench last season as I recall so him being here or not would only be relevant in an absolute injury crisis and on current form is he any better than chucking Eliott Moore in from the U21's?

Players in the first team squad need to justify there place as either:

1) First team players, like Mahrez, Vardy etc.

2) Reserves who are solid and can be relied upon, like Wasilewski, Zieler, Ulloa, etc

3) Young and up and coming, like Chilwell, Gray, Amartey, etc.

If you don't fall into one of the three above categories then you're deadwood and need to be shifted on.

Unfortunately Moore now falls into this category like Inler, De Laet, Lawrence and Hamer do too. Football is a tough business. 

1 hour ago, Will1981 said:

It's ok if they just need another name who isn't going to play let's call Bernie.

Can't see the point of keeping him for ours or his own sake. 

He made an acceptable contribution at one time but we've moved on apace since then and I just don't see how he'll get a sniff of being in the matchday group barring the most exceptional circumstances.

He had his good games but was never more than marginal over a period and we need more than that. 

It's not just about ability either, but consistency as well - both in a single game and over a period of games.

Consistency was one of the hallmarks of our success. Every one of our regulars delivered it either as a starter or off the bench.

Anything less at Premiership and Champions League standard is likely to be punished.     

People are obsessed with the terms 'ego' and 'attitude'lol

he did well in the championship but was dropped simply because Was had more experience- which proved to be correct when we cruised to the title. Similar situation in our staying up season too.

he hasn't got a bad attitude he's just been unlucky with form mainly due to recurring injuries.

once he sorts his injuries out he'll be a decent top end championship defender who could possibly play in the prem. 

Archived