Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

January Transfer Gossip

Kapustka may go out on loan in January.

Bartosz Kapustka will be on loan from Leicester? Four clubs in line for the Pole
09.11.2016, hours. 20:52
Bartosz Kapustka not playing in the first team Leicester City and it seems that in the winter transfer window will go on loan to Championship. As inform the British journalists, services Polish winger interested in as many as four clubs.
After the transfer Bartosz Kapustki to Leicester City many Polish fans expected that the talented midfielder will be getting a lot of chances from Claudio Ranieri, but the reality is quite different. 19-year-old has still not made his debut in the Premier League and the adult team occurred only in the summer, in the preseason. Not only that - rarely sits even on the bench. He is trying to impress the Italian coach performances in the reserves and although Ranieri sees tremendous potential Pole, it added that this needs to learn the game of power in England. In his opinion Kapustka There are opportunities to compete in the Premier League.
He appeared so the idea to rent our representative to a lower league - Championship. The interest clubs have reported the journalists of the radio station "talkSPORT". Four teams would see cabbage in their warehouses in winter: Birmingham City, Wolverhampton Wanderers, Nottingham Forest and Derby County. In the first three of these crews, winger could play with other Poles - Thomas Kuszczakiem (Birmingham), Michal Gyro (Wolverhampton) and Damien Perquis (Nottingham).
Renting would do well Kapustce, which is still young and to grow, you simply must play! Yet no player has not become better than the heating bench.

https://polskanorge.com/2016/11/09/bartosz-kapustka-leicester-to-derby-county/

13 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Danny's probably of the opinion that we do sign players which are constantly injured for the sake of it.

Mendy isn't constantly injured all the time though. He got injured whilst playing for us which could happen to anyone

13 hours ago, dannythefox said:

Yes. Hope he comes through it and proves me wrong but I think he'll end up a waste of money. 

How? Because he's had his first bad injury whilst playing for us? He's been here not even 6 months and you're classing him as injured all the time when this is his first bad injury in at least 3 years

14 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Delph seems the type that would sulk often and affect the morale of the squad.

Hate to disagree on the point, but the way we are playing at the moment I don't think we can be too picky on 'characters'.

Quality is quality, and I'm sure how crap we are plying at the moment will affect the morale of the squad even more so!

If anything this season shows playing with your 'chums' doesn't always work out. Sometimes a clash of personality can add a bit of steel and extra effort to prove a point. Look at Vardys comments about Cambiasso, on the pitch they played well together towards the end of the great escape.

At the moment we've probably got mates afraid to bollock each other. I've played with people I disliked, I put in maximum effort to put a sock in their gobs!

4 hours ago, Simo86 said:

Mendy isn't constantly injured all the time though. He got injured whilst playing for us which could happen to anyone

How? Because he's had his first bad injury whilst playing for us? He's been here not even 6 months and you're classing him as injured all the time when this is his first bad injury in at least 3 years

it will probably be Christmas before he wears the shirt again. Then it will be more than 6 months and he's been injured for most of it. I'II be surprised if he's the answer anyway.

58 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

it will probably be Christmas before he wears the shirt again. Then it will be more than 6 months and he's been injured for most of it. I'II be surprised if he's the answer anyway.

Your post doesnt really make sense.

Its impossible to legislate for someone going over on their ankle and being injured. You couldnt legislate for Kurt Zouma landing awkwardly and being injured for ages, or if youre using the example of a new signing, Luc Nillis in the Aston Villa days, brand new signing lots expected of him, then gets a broken leg. Thats just unfortunate sometimes, it happens.

Thats not someone with an "injury record".

And i wouldnt necessarily write off someone with an injury record straight away either. Depends on the stage of their career and what they offer. Look at Aguero for example. He will usually need 6 weeks off a season, but boy is he effective. Same with Diego Costa. 3 games a week is a push for his hamstrings, but look at him this season, flourishing.

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

I was being sarcastic because of danny's short-sighted reactionism in his untrue statement.

Apologies, it was early in the morning when I read your response lol

1 hour ago, dannythefox said:

:facepalm:

24 minutes ago, Donut said:

Your post doesnt really make sense.

Its impossible to legislate for someone going over on their ankle and being injured. You couldnt legislate for Kurt Zouma landing awkwardly and being injured for ages, or if youre using the example of a new signing, Luc Nillis in the Aston Villa days, brand new signing lots expected of him, then gets a broken leg. Thats just unfortunate sometimes, it happens.

Thats not someone with an "injury record".

And i wouldnt necessarily write off someone with an injury record straight away either. Depends on the stage of their career and what they offer. Look at Aguero for example. He will usually need 6 weeks off a season, but boy is he effective. Same with Diego Costa. 3 games a week is a push for his hamstrings, but look at him this season, flourishing.

He's been injured most of the time since being here if he doesn't come through it, and gets crocked again we need to look at getting someone in. All this from me saying we don't want Delph ffs.

1 minute ago, dannythefox said:

He's been injured most of the time since being here if he doesn't come through it, and gets crocked again we need to look at getting someone in. All this from me saying we don't want Delph ffs.

You didn't just say you didn't want Delph though lol

Chalobah was outstanding tonight for U21's. Problem is he's now getting a look in at Chelsea.

Will Hughes looked better than ever, although he wouldn't be good enough to start for us yet (upgrade on Amartey though). Didn't stop running, ball was glued to his feet, picked some lovely passes. Wasted at Derby.

1 hour ago, RoyFox said:

Chalobah was outstanding tonight for U21's. Problem is he's now getting a look in at Chelsea.

Will Hughes looked better than ever, although he wouldn't be good enough to start for us yet (upgrade on Amartey though). Didn't stop running, ball was glued to his feet, picked some lovely passes. Wasted at Derby.

Chalobah or Loftus Cheek would equally be decent signings for us I think! Both fully capable of playing regular prem football I think 

1 hour ago, RoyFox said:

I would take WIll Hughes here. He has been a stand out player for many years in the Championship. Just had issues with injuries, but he has so much quality and he has more abilities than Kingy and of course more potential. Seems like he has been around forever. Doubt he would cost THAT much, as still untested at this level. Be good to have a top, young, skillful midfielder with years ahead of him to compliment players like Gray and Kaputska. 

For quick fixes though, if we can't get targets like Silva or N'Zonzi, then loan moves for players like Mikel in January, then absolutely. He was pretty awful for many years but seemed to look better again for a while. Not my first choice but King is struggling to win any type of battles in there, so worth a try maybe. 

King had one bad game against West Brom after being universally praised for the jobs he did against Copenhagen at home, Spurs and Palace.

I think a lot of people will be surprised when they see that replacing Andy King isn't some sort of magic pill which will dramatically improve the side, especially given that he's been one of our better players for the past month.

40 minutes ago, ttfn said:

King had one bad game against West Brom after being universally praised for the jobs he did against Copenhagen at home, Spurs and Palace.

I think a lot of people will be surprised when they see that replacing Andy King isn't some sort of magic pill which will dramatically improve the side, especially given that he's been one of our better players for the past month.

You tell em Andy, Good luck against Serbia later :thumbup:

Archived