Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

January Transfer Gossip

9 hours ago, bald reynard said:

Yep, there it is again tonight - the photo of Martins Indi in the Blue King Power City shirt is on the Sky Sports Team page of the Stoke / Swansea game - very clear.  The link is attached below.  He obviously DID have a photo taken - and it must have been in the summer.  All I can think, it that he was due to sign for us, we had a photoshoot for the Press Release and (for whatever reason) he didn't sign - and went out on loan to Stoke instead. 

As far as I know it is a Season Long Loan from Porto - with an option for Stoke to buy.  Whether we can buy him in January, is an issue - I guess there might be a clause in the Porto Loan agreement, for him to be sold prior to the Stoke loan ending ?

http://www.skysports.com/football/stoke-vs-swansea/teams/356430

It's really strange though, that if Porto DID think there was a possibility of selling him in January (to us or anyone else), that they arranged a SEASON long loan at Stoke and told them that there would be a (potentially exclusive ?) option for them to buy at the end ?

I really hope he comes to us - just what we want.  He's done well for Stoke recently (after a bit of a shaky start) and clearly is Premier League quality.

12 hours ago, bald reynard said:

Yep, there it is again tonight - the photo of Martins Indi in the Blue King Power City shirt is on the Sky Sports Team page of the Stoke / Swansea game - very clear.  The link is attached below.  He obviously DID have a photo taken - and it must have been in the summer.  All I can think, it that he was due to sign for us, we had a photoshoot for the Press Release and (for whatever reason) he didn't sign - and went out on loan to Stoke instead. 

As far as I know it is a Season Long Loan from Porto - with an option for Stoke to buy.  Whether we can buy him in January, is an issue - I guess there might be a clause in the Porto Loan agreement, for him to be sold prior to the Stoke loan ending ?

It's clearly a photoshop mess-up. His head looks completely ill-fitting. 

1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

It's clearly a photoshop mess-up. His head looks completely ill-fitting. 

It looks OK to me.  His head seems the right size for his body - unlike Charlie Adams', whose head looks far too small (and I guess that is supposed to be a real photo !).  And I wouldn't have thought Sky would be suckered enough to post photoshopped pictures !

9 minutes ago, bald reynard said:

It looks OK to me.  His head seems the right size for his body - unlike Charlie Adams', whose head looks far too small (and I guess that is supposed to be a real photo !).  And I wouldn't have thought Sky would be suckered enough to post photoshopped pictures !

I am wondering if they have some sort of program that "puts" players into uniforms for those pages. Because the Leicester kit is similar to the Feyenoord shirt he is wearing on his personal page on the Sky website.

http://www.skysports.com/football/player/97747/bruno-martins-indi

1 hour ago, Papasmurf said:

Can't see how any of the squad could possibly complain when he gets his winners medals out.

Quite easily if he is getting more than them to just sit on the bench but anywayyyyyyyy

On 31/10/2016 at 23:36, bald reynard said:

That's weird and I wish we got him. 

As for Fabregas, not sure it's worth it unless we do switch to 3 in the middle. Conte doesn't play him because he isn't able to cover enough ground, although Chelsea do play 3 at the back. 

On Tuesday, November 01, 2016 at 16:00, Koke said:

Fabregas wouldn't come here but so what if he'd be the highest earner here? Lol. He'd also be the most decorated and best player at LCFC.  

Supposedly the highest earner at Chelsea so no chance of him coming here.

2 hours ago, WigstonWanderer said:

I heard third highest today on the box. Same point though.

Yeah either way he's on a huge contract. Can't see anyone paying what Chelsea are. Shame as he's still a great player and still 29. It's got all the makings of going the way of Schweinsteiger in that he's on too much money for anyone else to sign and will be sitting on the bench. 

19 minutes ago, desertfox2 said:

Yeah either way he's on a huge contract. Can't see anyone paying what Chelsea are. Shame as he's still a great player and still 29. It's got all the makings of going the way of Schweinsteiger in that he's on too much money for anyone else to sign and will be sitting on the bench. 

I can see something similar happening to Vardy

20 minutes ago, desertfox2 said:

Chelsea will just pay most of his wages to go elsewhere just like Liverpool have done with Balotelli 

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Chelsea will just pay most of his wages to go elsewhere just like Liverpool have done with Balotelli 

Yeah that could happen. Regardless unlikely they would sub a large chunk of his wages to come to us though. Will likely end up in Europe somewhere.

Archived