Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Porto (home) Pre-Match Thread

Don't normally enter these thread (Abit of a stupid superstition I have) but drop Mahrez! Hurt the fucker, I really think it would hit him where it hurts being dropped in a CL game, hopefully we'd get a reaction/it would hit home to him he's not undroppable.

Would go for this 

Zieler

Simpson Morgan Huth Fuchs

Drinkwater Amartey

Okazaki

Mahrez    Slimani   Gray

Subs: Hamer, Hernandez, Schlupp, King, Kapustka, Vardy, Musa

Dropping Vardy may be harsh but not been that impressed with him. I'd rather have Slimani up top and Gray/Mahrez linking up with him. Might stop us doing constant hoofs to nobody.

10 minutes ago, NewEnglandFox said:

The man's nickname is the Dragon Slayer for a reason. 6 in 6 against them. He's not getting dropped.

Exactly. Just having him on the pitch will give Porto a bit of anxiety and probably give more room to our other players. 

Sorry but Ranieri **** off, Gray came on and we looked so much better, one touch passing better movement and scored a great goal and nearly scored another, set up glorious chances by putting balls across the box, what more does a young kid need to do to get into our team?

I can soon imagine young players not coming to us, we complain about Chelsea loaning out players but at least they get game time, we seem to stockpile them and not doing anything so they dont develop. Look at Kapustka, plays for Polands first team yet can't get infront of Schlupp who doesn't try and beat his man when he has space to run into.

2 minutes ago, TheMightySystem said:

Sorry but Ranieri **** off, Gray came on and we looked so much better, one touch passing better movement and scored a great goal and nearly scored another, what more does a young kid need to do to get into our team?

I can soon imagine young players not coming to us, we complain about Chelsea loaning out players but at least they get game time, we seem to stockpile them and not doing anything so they dont develop.

Just can't agree with that. Before today Gray had done nothing to force his way in to the side.  Claudio won us the league ffs. 

Archived