Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest CityFan 06

Musa

Where's the old one? I want to contrast and compare. Congrats although two wives sounds like hell but I hope they are happy in that hell but christ I find social interactions in morrisons taxing imagine having two wives you mad mad bastard.

4 hours ago, Foxxed said:

Where's the old one? I want to contrast and compare. Congrats although two wives sounds like hell but I hope they are happy in that hell but christ I find social interactions in morrisons taxing imagine having two wives you mad mad bastard.

He must be fed up going down all those aisles!... 

Bread aisle 

Cereal aisle 

Church aisle..... 

9 hours ago, Foxxed said:

Image result for ahmed musa wifelol His first wife looks better IMO  

On ‎10‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 14:42, Babylon said:

Who says he should only need little time to adapt? Wenger and other managers often say you won't see the best or foreign signings until the second season for very good reason.  

Playing champions league football else where, their cost or where they come from doesn't mean anything. Players can take time to learn a new league, a new style of football, new country, culture, team mates etc. It doesn't stop all the issues that come with moving to a new club, let alone stepping up to a much stronger league just because you cost more. Throw in the fact that they walked into a bit of a mess at the start of this season and it's hardly been ideal circumstances.

He has shown he can control a ball, you're talking nonsense and it's typical of the stupid over reactions on here. Yes it can be pretty shocking and wayward AT TIMES, he's never going to have Mahrez like control. But for the vast majority of time it's ok. You just point to what is a small amount of shocking control and make out it's the norm.

Agreed - it's one of those things where if it's repeated enough, people start to believe it and latch on to it

He needs a run of games next season to show his real worth.

I do like it when I hear people give the guy a break instead of writing him off.  He's put in a couple of good performances for us, scored a couple of important goals, in a struggling side, small guy, first year in the prem from Moscow.  It could be said he is only lacking consistency.

Plus, the guy is a player, multiple bitches.  I'm down with him

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Vardinio'sCat said:

He scores when he wants,

he scores when he wants...

Just to think Kane scored more against us in 2 hours than Musa has all season.

I hope he does great next season, his first touch is not as bad as people are making it out to be. Yes its not great, but nowhere near bad.

A player doesn't go from good to bad overnight, I would even give him the next season to adapt because of the bad start of the past one , but I expect him to deliver by march of next year.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Babylon said:

He has two less than Okazaki having played a fraction of the time and mostly on the wing. He's got more than Gray, the golden child. The same amount at Albrighton, again having played a fraction of the time. He also has the same number of goals from open play as Mahrez, again despite playing a fraction of the time.

Picking on his goal scoring, when per minute it's probably vastly better than all the others listed is an odd one.

Firstly it was clearly a tongue in cheek comment, I'm not sure why you're throwing out these stats.

Secondly goals per minute is an absolutely shit stat when the total is less than 5, it's completely meaningless.

What we need to look at is whether this bloke has any talent or shown any worth to a team at this level. And I think we can safely say he hasn't.

4 hours ago, M0901 said:

Agreed - it's one of those things where if it's repeated enough, people start to believe it and latch on to it

He needs a run of games next season to show his real worth.

8 minutes ago, the fox said:

I hope he does great next season, his first touch is not as bad as people are making it out to be. Yes its not great, but nowhere near bad.

A player doesn't go from good to bad overnight, I would even give him the next season to adapt because of the bad start of the past one , but I expect him to deliver by march of next year.

Sorry lads but he looks like he's never seen a ball before. Controlling it hasn't been attempted yet, he's still trying to work out what it is.

47 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

Firstly it was clearly a tongue in cheek comment, I'm not sure why you're throwing out these stats.

Secondly goals per minute is an absolutely shit stat when the total is less than 5, it's completely meaningless.

What we need to look at is whether this bloke has any talent or shown any worth to a team at this level. And I think we can safely say he hasn't.

Firstly, what the fooks it got to do with you?

Secondly, I don't care if it was tongue in cheek. It's another pointless comment aimed at slating certain players, the fact is his goals return is no worse than most players. So there was no need to even mention it.

Arrrgh, ok... it's a shit stat unless it meets your randomly chosen number of 5 goals, thanks for letting everyone know.

Poor ol Musa..

If he reads through this topic of himself,

he would feel hes just come out of the spin dryer.

None of us know if he can make the break through,

but ffs give the guy some license to get his city career of the ground.

The whole playing staff were lousy, why make him the centre of negative abuse, and 

repetitive posts in  trying to prove and win singular points. Fk all your stats, and 5 game

analytical merry go rounds.This topic on this single player has fallen into the horrible path

of becoming a morbid obsession.....

We dont need no education,

we dont need no thought control

All in all your just another brick in the wall...

:scarf:   Cheer up me lads..

• Like 4