Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest CityFan 06

Musa

20 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

We're in a thread about Musa and somebody else was asking about the game where he passed a ball straight out of play under no pressure.

He's a terrible player but that game was a special low even by his poor standards.

I'll also remind you we won that game 3-2 so the other players on the field can't have been that bad.

Ok you win....Hang him, send him packing throwing rotten tomatoes at him as he goes off in the sunset.

Make sure you balance it out, on 15 others, who shown they had it, but played the whole season turgid football.

They were all to blame.from 3 seasons DD and Morgan shown 2, where they couldnt hold, pass, or move a ball.

Musa a few games....

Comparisons and perspectives, poor  bedmates when when witchhunting individuals....

Has mentioned over the last 8 months, every single new buy, had no chance, no platform, no reason for building self belief,

When seeing heroes and experienced Title winners , Disolve curl up  and offer up abysmal football control and turgid performances.

With a manager asking players to deliver Everything strange to their Previous new found ethos and skill spectrum...

New Buys IMHO this last season should not be put through the mangle...Thats why I dont understand Musa being used has

Everybodies easy hit.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Ok you win....Hang him, send him packing throwing rotten tomatoes at him as he goes off in the sunset.

Make sure you balance it out, on 15 others, who shown they had it, but played the whole season turgid football.

They were all to blame.from 3 seasons DD and Morgan shown 2, where they couldnt hold, pass, or move a ball.

Musa a few games....

Comparisons and perspectives, poor  bedmates when when witchhunting individuals....

Has mentioned over the last 8 months, every single new buy, had no chance, no platform, no reason for building self belief,

When seeing heroes and experienced Title winners , Disolve curl up  and offer up abysmal football control and turgid performances.

With a manager asking players to deliver Everything strange to their Previous new found ethos and skill spectrum...

New Buys IMHO this last season should not be put through the mangle...Thats why I dont understand Musa being used has

Everybodies easy hit.

Cmon matey, we all want City to do the best we can. If some people thinking selling Musa to bring in better is the way to go, that's their opinion. Who's to know at this moment who's right or wrong? We don't want another rubbish season with or without Musa. If you think he can improve in a more confident side then fine.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, UPinCarolina said:

I put Mendy and Musa in the same category. Somewhat unknown entities. There have been real flashes of promise. He could yet come good, but early returns are middling.

All about opinions as I would put them in opposite categories - Mendy is a wait and see (I have hope as he looked like he could be good) and Musa will never be a prem player absolutely not got the basic skills needed imo

4 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Cmon matey, we all want City to do the best we can. If some people thinking selling Musa to bring in better is the way to go, that's their opinion. Who's to know at this moment who's right or wrong? We don't want another rubbish season with or without Musa. If you think he can improve in a more confident side then fine.

Yes well said. I only want Musa out because he takes up a squad place which somebody who adds something could have. Can accept others disagree but for me thats going completely against the evidence we've seen

Just give the guy a chance

Wasn't it said that Vardy was a waste of money although it was only a million when he first hit the grass

I'd give him another season seeing how we got burnt with Kramaric who went on to be from relegation candidate to third top scorer

And playing in Europe next year, considering the season we just had nobody except Kasper and Wilf can say they had a great season.

I hope all our old newbies get a chance........... 2017/2018 they get a clean slate from me  :thumbup:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Worthington said:

Just hang on while I don my tin hat!.........

Just curious to know how a Slim/Musa pairing 'up top' would work!!

Be crap!.....hopefully to be seen soon at a Top Portuguese club!

5 hours ago, Worthington said:

With Slimani playing the Slimani role, and Musa playing a similar role to Vardy.  It's not complicated.  I think there is a lot of potential in that pairing. (And no I'm not calling for Vardy to be dropped).  

Edited by chicagofox

5 hours ago, Foxxed said:

Haven't we subbed him for Vardy a few times and seen nothing? Obviously we could say the same for Gray though.

He's hardly ever come on for Vardy and played up-front.  He did come on for Ulloa and score 2 goals from the centre-forward position in the FA Cup.

Musa is absolute crap. Really can't understand any other viewpoint. He couldn't control a bag of wet sand and if he did he'd probably run it out of play or pass it to the opposition. In all seriousness Akinbiyi showed more.

On ‎03‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 08:34, Worthington said:

Oh God!! ..... Please don't go back to the days of dross!! Those who think our 'early 2000s' squads included some sh*te, should count their blessings ...... Ours from  McLintock through to Little contained a conveyor belt of uselessness !!lol

lol I think you need a little time to think about that

Lineker Smith McAllister Lynex bobby smith young. Some real shite we had back then oh and Weller.

Yes the McLintock season and Pleat years were shite But Wallace and Milne were not that bad. We never hit the lows that Mandaric took us too.

On 02/06/2017 at 12:39, fuchsntf said:

Everybodies easy hit.

We're all entitled to our opinion on a player - personally I think Musa is poor, obviously you disagree and want to give him time. 

On your other point, the players from last season get a bit more of an easy time as they've proven themselves...even if they've been shocking for most of this season. Musa doesn't have that luxury. 

If he'd hit the ground running like Ndidi then no one would be saying anything other than to praise him. He didn't. Only an easy hit as he looks like he won some kind of competition to pretend to be a PL footballer. If he wants love and adoration he has to better. 

13 hours ago, Worthington said:

Well it nearly cost us 3 points at West Ham so I hope you have a firm grip of said tin hat.

If you listened to Alan Young on Radio Leicester, you would see why City got rid of Melrose (Although at the time it annoyed me). Apparently in training, he took out a young player in the squad who had taken his place in the team.This p***ed off the rest of the squad and they all wanted him out. 

On 2017-6-2 at 12:39, fuchsntf said:

Musa a few games....

Everybodies easy hit.

There are always pressures to joining a new club and its the winners who adapt and cope with those pressures. If a guy's got character weaknesses, a football team will find them out.   

Edited by Thracian

13 hours ago, Vulpine Victor said:

If you listened to Alan Young on Radio Leicester, you would see why City got rid of Melrose (Although at the time it annoyed me). Apparently in training, he took out a young player in the squad who had taken his place in the team.This p***ed off the rest of the squad and they all wanted him out. 

I've never heard that story, who was the young lad?

I may change my name to English