Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest CityFan 06

Musa

I personally think he could still be everything next season that he promised to be last season when he ultimately failed miserably to deliver (and then some!) and live up to expectation when playing under 'Ranieri mark two'......that's provided the existing caretaker or 'new' manager keep the faith. That goal, albeit in a pre season friendly last summer v Barca was something else. Maybe a player for the big occasion only (see tonight re internationals) but he needs to be a player for all seasons to succeed in the Prem.

28 minutes ago, Blarmy said:

We should give him another season. We don't need the money and should try and get a return on the investment. 

It's crazy how last seasons American tour when we played Barcelona and he score 2 cracking goals, then he became awful I'd give him another season just to see if he needs that extra time to bed down he has the potential probably not the confidence!!

2 hours ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

I can't remember which game it was (near the end of the season) but he tried to make a 10 yard pass, under no pressure, which went out for a throw in. I don't revel in his failure but I'm pretty sure he's not a good enough footballer at this level.

Wasn't that Amartey against Man City?

10 hours ago, TJB-fox said:

Agreed. Not sure why so many on here seem to revel in his failure!

Always wondered this. Really does make no sense wanting players to fail.

Edited by Lovejoy
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

It was away at West Ham, when we were desperately trying to hold onto a lead. Musa didn't do a single thing right that day, ball control, pressing. nothing at all

12 players were piss poor...and you have to dig Musa out...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fuchsntf said:

12 players were piss poor...and you have to dig Musa out...

We're in a thread about Musa and somebody else was asking about the game where he passed a ball straight out of play under no pressure.

He's a terrible player but that game was a special low even by his poor standards.

I'll also remind you we won that game 3-2 so the other players on the field can't have been that bad.

1 hour ago, fuchsntf said:

It might of passed your attention hes scored in the PL.....

No, I was there at Everton when he scored two goals actually,  one of them being a very well taken goal. However, for the rest of the time on the pitch when he's appeared, he's been decidedly gash. Easily knocked off the ball, poor control and poor decision making together with looking generally lost!  As he hasn't been given much appearance time, presumably greater football minds like Ranieri and Shakespeare have identified similar?