Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes21

Copenhagen Pre-Match

Don't feel that motivated for this game, hopefully I feel better as kick off approaches, the weekend loss has sucked the excitement out of me.

In terms of tonight's team I'd stick with 4-4-2, I'd stick with Amartey, hopefully Gray & Okazaki start. Hopefully Musa & Schlupp are nowhere near the starting 11.

Really excited for this. Tonight I'm finishing work sinking a few beers then watching Leicester city the Champions of england play the Danish champions in the Champions League.

Three years ago to the day we were playing Huddersfield town in the championship.

What would be the point in clocking up all those miles going to all those tiny grounds watching us play horrendous football if you can't enjoy and savour a night like this.

Come on Leicester!

1 hour ago, kingfox said:

Don't feel that motivated for this game, hopefully I feel better as kick off approaches, the weekend loss has sucked the excitement out of me.

In terms of tonight's team I'd stick with 4-4-2, I'd stick with Amartey, hopefully Gray & Okazaki start. Hopefully Musa & Schlupp are nowhere near the starting 11.

How can you not be motivated for the possibility of the last 16 of the champions league?

Jesus.

Archived