Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes21

Copenhagen Pre-Match

11 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

I might go down but not getting in till six......didn't bother with Porto just went the Slug then for a pint in the ground (worked out well) apparently is was dead. 

Couple of mates there said it was ok until the Porto fans got taken to the ground around 6/6.30 ish. I turned up the second they left and it was absolute pish, so I take their work for it being ok before.

Just buy cans from the offy if anyone wants to go.

Jut hoping that we can make it through tonight without a defeat, I've just got a message from "Fotmob" that Mendy is out for 5 weeks after surgery on his ankle to remove a but of bone, so we're struggling again in midfield. Would love a 1-0 win but predicting a 1-1 draw. Hope you guys that can make the game have a great night, I'll be with you all in spirit :scarf:

50 minutes ago, Monsell1976 said:

Been up town, and must say Copenhagen have brought a fair number of the stone island brigade.

Lots of Copenhagen fans in town drinking early, and taking in the sites, not much to see in leicester, so manly drinking lol

You could of done your impression of a city guide. Earnt a few bob, then took the Copenhagen fans to Bradgate,

telling them the otherside of old John is the KP stadium..:D

There gonna be playing Riyads tune again, and I'm confident we will turn up.

Bit worried about set pieces, but the Danish League isn't that great so that 20+ game unbeaten run has to be seen in context.

9 points in 3 games would be a remarkable start to our CL story, and give CR some room for rotation in later group games, C'mon Leicester! :scarf:

2 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

I might go down but not getting in till six......didn't bother with Porto just went the Slug then for a pint in the ground (worked out well) apparently is was dead. 

My plan for this went tits up when my plan for a really early finish was foiled, bastards! 

You there?

1 hour ago, Monsell1976 said:

Been up town, and must say Copenhagen have brought a fair number of the stone island brigade.

Lots of Copenhagen fans in town drinking early, and taking in the sites, not much to see in leicester, so manly drinking lol

Manly drinking so no sexy blondes' have traveled with them?

Archived