Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes21

Copenhagen Pre-Match

Having listened to Claudio's interviews it sounds like vardy and slim will start. We will see but I'd rather Shinji played tbh. I guess the only other question is Albrighton or Gray, Simpson or Hernandez. Expect the same lineup that beat Porto. 

1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

Raise the roof tonight everyone! We are not playing well at all but have been good in the Champions League. The atmosphere against Porto was simply sensational - let's recreate that and get our boys up for the fight! 

Yep, I save my bitching and moaning for Social Media. At the KP I'll be behind them 100% full voice!

1 hour ago, Papasmurf said:

How can you not be motivated for the possibility of the last 16 of the champions league?

Jesus.

Because maybe I'm feeling like a boring cvnt today.

As I said I'll probably feel more motivated come kick off.

10 minutes ago, Illusion35 said:

Can't wait! Hoping for a great atmosphere. Oh and a clock on the screen would be nice ;) 

This, I mentioned it in the What Grinds My Gears thread after the Porto game!

And some beer.

Damn pathetic UEFA/CL rules and regulations! I can only assume no clock on the screen is due to their petty rules and regs.

Alongside the 23 match unbeaten record, the two Copenhagen centre-backs Zanka and Johansson have not lost a game in 30 games since their partnership began. 

Be interested to see what their fans bring tonight. It's gonna be an old style English game. The wingers for us are our strength. Gotta hope Riyad is on one today. 

1 hour ago, Monk said:

Having listened to Claudio's interviews it sounds like vardy and slim will start. We will see but I'd rather Shinji played tbh. I guess the only other question is Albrighton or Gray, Simpson or Hernandez. Expect the same lineup that beat Porto. 

I guess Ranieri will be hoping the Vardy & Slimani we saw against Burnley and Brugge makes another appearance. I guess that is fair enough. At least Vardy will be desperate for a goal as it has been 7 games, just hope he and Slimani gets some service. 

13 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

I guess Ranieri will be hoping the Vardy & Slimani we saw against Burnley and Brugge makes another appearance. I guess that is fair enough. At least Vardy will be desperate for a goal as it has been 7 games, just hope he and Slimani gets some service. 

Depends on whether or not  big wes puts his hand up asking for more defensive cover from the midfield.

1 hour ago, Monk said:

Okazaki should 100% play and gray if gray dont play i will be so pissed off AGAIN 

Charlie Nicholas predicts us to win 1-0 with Mahrez to score first lol

Leicester v FC Copenhagen

'What the heck is going on with Leicester? I know they've had a couple of tough games, but are they flying solo to win the Champions League?

People say it's a big money spinner but the real big money is in the Premier League right now. It feels like they're sacrificing the momentum of being champions of England and spreading their name around the world to do well in this competition.

They spent a lot of money in the summer and this is a squad that should balancing both competitions. You can't just turn the tap off and then back on and expect the same quality.

Saying all of that, I do think they'll win here because it seems to be what they're putting all of their focus on, but I can't see them being convincing.

Charlie predicts: 1-0 and Riyad Mahrez to score first'.

Just now, ZeGuy said:

Tough game. LCFC 2- FCK 1 (goal conceded on a free kick)

Would make sense if we were 2 nil up for someone to give away a silly freekick in the 80th minute, they score and then we hold on for dear life. Might put a bet on that. 

4 hours ago, RoyFox said:

My team, although I reckon he'll start Albrighton....

image.jpeg

Wow!! Kaputska on the bench??!! Surly not!! I am starting to wonder if he ever reached Leicester!

Hope Schlupp starts. I have always wanted to experience a CL game and also a Circus. Maybe tonight i can tick both off!

Just now, lgfualol said:

Would make sense if we were 2 nil up for someone to give away a silly freekick in the 80th minute, they score and then we hold on for dear life. Might put a bet on that. 

I thought the other way around :D Starting the game nervously giving away a silly free kick, then chasing after the score and the winning goal the last 10 min.

16 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Guessing I know the answer to this but for anyone who checked out the fan zone for Porto was it any good?

Strategically working in Leicester tomorrow afternoon so may go down for a beer.

I might go down but not getting in till six......didn't bother with Porto just went the Slug then for a pint in the ground (worked out well) apparently is was dead. 

2 hours ago, Illusion35 said:

Can't wait! Hoping for a great atmosphere. Oh and a clock on the screen would be nice ;) 

Yeah no clock on the scoreboard sucks! How the hell am I supposed to know when it is 82 minutes so I can get up and leave?

Damn you Champions League!

Archived