Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes21

Copenhagen Pre-Match

They are currently 23 games unbeaten all competitions I believe. 

Two players upfront who are both 6ft 3 and wear 14 stone plus. A highly rated centre back called Zanka and their captain Delaney is said to be very good. 

I think they are being written off by a lot of Leicester fans. They are a decent team - team being the key the word as they know how to graft.

12 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

They are currently 23 games unbeaten all competitions I believe. 

Two players upfront who are both 6ft 3 and wear 14 stone plus. A highly rated centre back called Zanka and their captain Delaney is said to be very good. 

I think they are being written off by a lot of Leicester fans. They are a decent team - team being the key the word as they know how to graft.

They are a decent team but we are better if we turn up. Their striker you speak of failed at Cardiff and their manager Solbakken was an abject failure at Wolves and got sacked at FC Koln (they got relegated that season). He's at his level at FCK.

Decent team of grafters that shouldn't be underestimated. But even the Porto fans said Leicester should be getting 4/6 points from Copenhagen.

Are we virtually qualified if we win on Tuesday?

We might still need to win the group, but we must be guarenteed 3rd place (Europa) and/or 2nd place I would have thought? :dunno:

All i'm thinking if hopefully if the above is correct we might take Tottenham away abit more seriously.

14 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Kasper

Simpson -- Hernandez -- Huth -- Chilwell

Mahrez -- Drinkwater -- Amartey -- Gray

Vardy -- Slimani

I agree with that team but I don't think Fuchs has done much wrong. He's the least of our defensive problems IMO.

These are unbeaten in about 25 games. Danish league or not, that takes some doing, they're no mugs.

We'll have to pull our finger out to get a result.

Can't wait though, should be a special night- the tifo should get rid of any lingering negativity from Chelsea.

1 hour ago, Koke said:

They are a decent team but we are better if we turn up. Their striker you speak of failed at Cardiff and their manager Solbakken was an abject failure at Wolves and got sacked at FC Koln (they got relegated that season). He's at his level at FCK.

Decent team of grafters that shouldn't be underestimated. But even the Porto fans said Leicester should be getting 4/6 points from Copenhagen.

Hi,

Porto fans are just a bunch of sore losers.

Porto got a lucky goal on a personal fault by our midfielder Delaney.

If our midfielder Gregus haden't lost his head on his 2. yellow FC Copenhagen would have won the match in Porto.

We played 10 against Porto for nearly 30 mins and denied them to get near the goal

11 vs 11 and we would have won.

Cornelius our striker was injuried shortly after he joined Cardif and never really got a chance in the club mainly becouse their manager who bought him got sacked.

Solbakken in FC Koln was not a good match. FC Koln have had 15 coaches since 2002. If you don't perform you're out.

Yes Solbakken is at his level in FC Copenhagen and he is doing a very well job:

haven't lost at home for 38 matches in a row in the league

23 matches without defeat in all tournaments this season and has created a solid team

The game on tuesday will be a fine test for FC Copenhagen - either we will loose by 3 or 4 goals or we will draw. I strongly believe in a draw.

Cheers

I think Claudio has to put foot down and make a statement, that we must put in a shift whatever the scenario. Even if it is a bit risky, I would shake it up a bit and make the others compete for their places.

Kasper

Simpson

Hernandez

Huth

Fuchs

Drinkwater

Amartey

King

Gray

Slimani

Marhez

Subs: Zieler, Morgan, Kapustka, Albrighton, Okazaki, Vardy, Ulloa

Copenhagen frustrated Porto and they could do the same to us.  We must not get drawn into throwing too many bodies forward as we are vulnerable on the break and the midfield and defence haven't been great yet.  I'd like to see Mahrez and Gray start as they can both create a goal out of nothing.  

I think a lot of us are getting ahead of ourselves.....

This team drew away to Porto... Where it is traditionally very hard to get a result. And they battered Bruges by 5 goals including set pieces where we have been very weak defending.

To be honest, I can see us getting battered if we turn up thinking it is going to be easy.

I hope ranieri and the team get their minds right. If so I can see us winning 2-1

Win this and we have 9 points from 3 CL matches compared to 8 points from 8 PL games!!

Personally I would use a few fringe players for this game and give Mendy and Kaputzska a run out FFS!! 

Would like to see some players rested for the more important affair v Palace at home on Saturday.

Hi guys! 

Greetings from Copenhagen! 

I can tell you, that i was so exiting when you guys won the championship, even though you persuade Amartey to leave Denmark ;-)

You guys are definitely favourites, and we do fear Mahrez a lot! 

But we think we do have a chance, but primarily at home. It will be very difficult at your ground!

You dont have to fear us, the premier league is way tougher than the danish superliga. BUT we do have a lot of nationalteam players. 

Almost every player in our 18-man squad are called up for the national team every time. Its primarily from the scandinavian countries, but altså Paraguay, Slovakia and Slovenia. Our best players are Zanka and Eric Johansson in centreal defend, Delaney in midfield and Santander in the front. We do have 4-5 great headers, which make us very strong at set pieces. So thats where we would like to score our goals. If you have any question, feel free to ask. Also if you are traveling to Copenhagen. 

Good luck! Cheers

17 hours ago, BigWesMorgan said:

Zieler

Simpson  Hernandez  Huth   Fuchs

Drinkwater   Mendy

Mahrez      Okazaki     Gray    

Slimani

Should be the team but no way will it u just no it will be Albrighton instead and vardy instead of Okazaki 

27 minutes ago, Tobias said:

You guys are definitely favourites, and we do fear Mahrez a lot! 

If you fear Mahrez, wait until you see Schlupp.

If you're good at set pieces, I wouldnt consider us Favorites. Just aim it towards the guy Morgan is marking and there's your free header.

5 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

If you fear Mahrez, wait until you see Schlupp.

If you're good at set pieces, I wouldnt consider us Favorites. Just aim it towards the guy Morgan is marking and there's your free header.

I guess that set pieces against Brugge or danish clubs aint the same as against Premier League sides. But i'll tell Copenhagen coach Solbakken, that Morgan is your weak spot at set pieces. Thanks ;-) 

31 minutes ago, Tobias said:

I guess that set pieces against Brugge or danish clubs aint the same as against Premier League sides. But i'll tell Copenhagen coach Solbakken, that Morgan is your weak spot at set pieces. Thanks ;-) 

No need, all coaches around the world will know(except ours of course).

Anyone who thinks it's going to be a change of formation and that Gray will start is kidding themselves. It will be 4-4-2. Probably the same team as yesterday bar Mahrez for Schlupp and Slim for musa. This will be the hardest test for us yet, but Leicester SHOULD be coming out of the game with 3 pts. 

Archived