Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes21

Copenhagen Pre-Match

3 hours ago, tickler28 said:

Win this and we have 9 points from 3 CL matches compared to 8 points from 8 PL games!!

Personally I would use a few fringe players for this game and give Mendy and Kaputzska a run out FFS!! 

Would like to see some players rested for the more important affair v Palace at home on Saturday.

Mendy injured 

On 10/15/2016 at 10:30, Koke said:

Brugge were Championship fodder. Dreadful outfit. Copenhagen are bottom 6 Premier League fodder. We signed their best player and he's decent one week and poor the next. We should be too strong for Copenhagen.

Copenhagen went to Porto and frustrated them into a draw spending 25' down a man and beat up the same Brugges squad we did. We know Porto aren't as good as yesteryear but we weren't that great to beat them 1-0 at home. They're not to be taken lightly as we're ****ing shite at the moment. There was a Porto fan here a few weeks ago livid about Copenhagen's bus parking. Considering how poor we are at the moment, I wouldn't be surprised if they did smash and grab us.

33 minutes ago, NewEnglandFox said:

There was a Porto fan here a few weeks ago livid about Copenhagen's bus parking. 

Hi New England,

The only thing that Porto fan ought to be livid about is his ovn shite team :-)

Porto played poorly - got a lucky goal - and we got a midfielder sent off on a 2. yellow card.

At that part of the game we had Porto just where we wanted them and was going for a second goal to take a 2-1 lead

With 10 man left we had no choice but to defend the 1-1 draw for 26 min. Keeping Porto away from the FC Copenhagen defense zone

The Porto fan can call it "Parking the bus" but my guess is that any other team would do exactly the same in order to get one point from an away match in CL 

Cheers

I'd start Gray for Albrighton. Not because Albrighton has done anything wrong just think Gray deserves a reward for being a shining light at times this season. 

Otherwise, the team in the system we are playing, picks itself. We look a different outlet in the champions league. outstanding against Brugge once we got steady and without being outstanding against Porto we were resilient. That resilience needs to rub off for Palace on Saturday.

2-0 win.

This a very good Copenhagen team and we need to find our best again to beat them. And we really have to or all my gloating at work last season will be reversed and it is going to be torture for while.... (And I work at a school, where all the kids know of my Leicester support...)

I was really looking forward to the CL home games but our current form has left me feeling really on edge.

Hopefully the next 24 hours will change my mood.

I'm finding it hard to be critical of Vardy's individual performances as Strikers rely so much on the rest of the team which just hasn't been firing.

I can only assume the €1.5 million per CL win and bonuses for getting out of the group plus increased TV revenue share are currently valued more by the club than our Premier League position. I kind of get it but it's a dangerous game to be playing.

slimani and mahrez have to play, it goes without saying that we need to be defensively solid. whether we can or not remains to be seen. they are a very good team and we need to play with pace and get the ball out wide and give good service for slimani and vardy. we need to dominate the midfield and if it is amartey partnering drinkwater he needs to get stuck in and help out defensively and deliver the ball to our offensive players quickly and precisely. lets win the game and qualify for the knockout stages and show other English teams we can do well in Europe

10 hours ago, GeorgeTheFox said:

Kasper

Simpson-Morgan-Huth-Fuchs

Drinky-Amartey

Okazaki

Gray-Slimani-Mahrez

All out attack. Fvck it

I would be confident with this lineup. 

If it is similar to usual then I think we could get a draw.

Archived