Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
purpleronnie

Cheltenham away Checkatrade Trophy

7 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

A taste of humility and an understanding of the level they are at can never be a bad thing.

This is actually a good point, for a lot of youngsters who are in academy's at Premier League clubs, they seem to think they've made it before they've kicked a ball for the first team. 

To get there arses handed to them by a league 2 side every now and then might actually be good for their development.

4 minutes ago, lcfcben76 said:

77 away fans?? Who in the right mind goes Cheltenham on a Tuesday night to watch the under23s lol

Leicester fans who live within spitting distance of Cheltenham I'd guess 

We will do them in the 2nd leg. If there is no 2nd leg then our opponents should be slung out for lying as they told us there was a 2nd leg and a 3rd, 4th and 5th one until we win one of the games and then and only then would the result be final.

Cheats.

Im so incensed I feel like starting a riot. In fact, I predict one.

Just got back - I live quite near so thought I'd go along. It wasn't great to watch, the game mainly consisted of speculative balls down the flanks. Hamer messed up a bit - got a bad cut on his eye which then half closed up...decided to stay on, let in a poor goal and then subbed off. His delivery was good though. The young back up keeper did two bad goal kicks, one of which led to a goal.

I spent most of the game trying to convince myself Kaputska was worth 7 million pounds. He started on the left then moved to centre attacking mid in the second half. From what I saw tonight he has no chance of getting a place on the wing in a 442. CAM definitely suits him best and although he looked decent in the second half you would never have picked him out as a premier league squad player. Felt a bit sorry for him really, he's a Polish international at 20 years old and things obviously haven't started well in England, probably feels a bit lost at the moment.

2 hours ago, lcfcben76 said:

77 away fans?? Who in the right mind goes Cheltenham on a Tuesday night to watch the under23s lol

Proper supporters who didn't just jump on the bandwagon when we won the league.

10 hours ago, Hume said:

Just got back - I live quite near so thought I'd go along. It wasn't great to watch, the game mainly consisted of speculative balls down the flanks. Hamer messed up a bit - got a bad cut on his eye which then half closed up...decided to stay on, let in a poor goal and then subbed off. His delivery was good though. The young back up keeper did two bad goal kicks, one of which led to a goal.

I spent most of the game trying to convince myself Kaputska was worth 7 million pounds. He started on the left then moved to centre attacking mid in the second half. From what I saw tonight he has no chance of getting a place on the wing in a 442. CAM definitely suits him best and although he looked decent in the second half you would never have picked him out as a premier league squad player. Felt a bit sorry for him really, he's a Polish international at 20 years old and things obviously haven't started well in England, probably feels a bit lost at the moment.

Nothing worse than a lost little cabbage! 

Archived