Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tielemans63

Slimani

5 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Kostas Mitroglou has just got 20+ goals in back to back seasons for Benfica..... the same bloke who got relegated with Fulham in 2014. 

ce2.png

He only played 3 games...only starting one of them due to injury and fitness issues.

Hardly a good comparison.

5 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Kostas Mitroglou has just got 20+ goals in back to back seasons for Benfica..... the same bloke who got relegated with Fulham in 2014. 

ce2.png

Last season's PFA player of the year is about to get relegated and 3 years are a long time. But hey, ☕?

Just now, Simo86 said:

He only played 3 games...only starting one of them due to injury and fitness issues.

Hardly a good comparison.

Just a light hearted play to be honest mate as we are obviously in a relegation battle and Kostas can't hit a barn door has made the Portuguese league look tosh. :) 

Just now, AjcW said:

Just a light hearted play to be honest mate as we are obviously in a relegation battle and Kostas can't hit a barn door has made the Portuguese league look tosh. :) 

Haha that's cos apart from 2 or 3 teams it is lol 

mitroglou is not a scrub,

2007–2014 Olympiacos 92 (41)
2011  Panionios (loan) 11 (8)
2011–2012  Atromitos (loan) 34 (17)
2014–2016 Fulham 3 (0)
2014–2015  Olympiacos (loan) 24 (16)
2015–2016  Benfica (loan) 32 (20)
2016– Benfica 18 (11)
National team
2005–2007 Greece U19 14 (12)
2007–2010 Greece U21 16 (5)
2009– Greece 52 (12)

1 minute ago, the fox said:

mitroglou is not a scrub,

2007–2014 Olympiacos 92 (41)
2011  Panionios (loan) 11 (8)
2011–2012  Atromitos (loan) 34 (17)
2014–2016 Fulham 3 (0)
2014–2015  Olympiacos (loan) 24 (16)
2015–2016  Benfica (loan) 32 (20)
2016– Benfica 18 (11)
National team
2005–2007 Greece U19 14 (12)
2007–2010 Greece U21 16 (5)
2009– Greece 52 (12)

My point was he's only ever scored in shit leagues mate.... and as pointed out was a bit of a joke.... 

Slimani in Europe is 5 goals in 17

Kostas in Europe is 3 goals in 13

The point.... as soon as they're challenged by decent opposition they don't score at the same rate. 

1 minute ago, AjcW said:

My point was he's only ever scored in shit leagues mate.... and as pointed out was a bit of a joke.... 

Slimani in Europe is 5 goals in 17

Kostas in Europe is 3 goals in 13

The point.... as soon as they're challenged by decent opposition they don't score at the same rate. 

Slimani is a 17-20 goals a season striker and he was hundred by injury and underperforming teammates.

2 minutes ago, the fox said:

Slimani is a 17-20 goals a season striker and he was hundred by injury and underperforming teammates.

Again.... it was a bit of a playful joke regarding our current situation and the similarities. I'm sorry you didn't get that and that I dared to question an Algerian player.... 

We spent £30m on a player who hasn't been tested outside of Fraudugal, so excuse me for drawing comparisons with other successful players in the Portuguese league. 

1 minute ago, AjcW said:

Again.... it was a bit of a playful joke regarding our current situation and the similarities. I'm sorry you didn't get that and that I dared to question an Algerian player.... 

I understood that you were joking. And I will defend any player that I think has quality. If He's bad, He's bad. There is no defending that. You will not catch me defending scrubs.

Just now, the fox said:

I understood that you were joking. And I will defend any player that I think has quality. If He's bad, He's bad. There is no defending that. You will not catch me defending scrubs.

Also just to add... I don't think he's bad, I just think he could do with trying a bit harder now that he's at a much higher level in terms of defensive quality against him. I can hardly be mad at him too much he's the only ****er who has scored any goals lol 

12 minutes ago, Matt said:

So i'm scratching my head here...why has he travelled?

He's he got to go to hold Mahrez's hand or something?

He's going to watch the game up close so that he can study their centre halves in detail and work out a way of helping us to the six goals we'll need in the second leg.

Archived